|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

shitpost on reddit
+1 for the nice image in front page (although credits are not mentionned, and I'm not sure OP is the author).

But -100000000 for the pityful in-game boards spamming/advertising.
This is just depressing. The filthy rich making the poor peasants crawl on their knees for some exalts, have some dignity people.

PS. Workers unite!
i would keep 500ex and open another thread named: what would you do if i give you 2,5k ex :)
"
Yo that's fucking lame though lmao he baited and then was like LOOK IT THESE THREADS.

I liked it. Utterly shameless, I approve. And those fake c/o and absurdly high b/o prices - sweet.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 25, 2016, 11:51:35 AM
Strange, the party is constantly refreshed (bumped on top of the list), but the character is always idling in town and never answers to messages.

Looks like a timer-based bot to me. And if I'm not mistaken, these bots are against GGG policy and subject to warning and/or ban.

If the OP continues to use his bot and spam the forum one more hour, I'll be forced to report him.
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Apr 25, 2016, 11:58:29 AM
I'll build my own theme park with blackjack and hookers.

After I would buy all mirrored gear and with the exalts I have left I'll ask beginners what build they want and put together a full gear set and give it to em.
"
"
daco222 wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
WTF
Nice scam man, changing OP to link your bullshit threads with nice fake c/o prices that no1 will even pay half c/o, not mentioning full b/o lol

Dude you got already 4 different threads in Standard buying (they all could be in 1 topic as well) plz dont bring this shit even here to general discussion

LOL, one flipper jealus of other, he have solid technices of marketing, learn something man, he are not hurting anyone, try to learn something of this guy. Nice jealus time Kingoko

I don't like King but I do know hes richer then the OP he is no way shape or form of jealousy if anything hes calling him out.

Yes but i saw this guy walking on every fliper trade, that he are only a copy of their ideas and that, Kingoko dont invented the capitalism and yes probably he are rich, he tried to lowball me since 2013-2014, he are not different that anyone, he are only a old player, that want to be the only one that sell, and like Helfy, each one have their own technices
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Strange, the party is constantly refreshed (bumped on top of the list), but the character is always idling in town and never answers to messages.

Looks like a timer-based bot to me. And if I'm not mistaken, these bots are against GGG policy and subject to warning and/or ban.

If the OP continues to use his bot and spam the forum one more hour, I'll be forced to report him.

Please don't hesitate and do it right now :)
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
I wouldn't take it...

For me, it's a part of the game reach my aims for myself. If i reach for myself (no matter how long it takes) i'am happy. If i take the 3k ex, i could buy all i want, but than it have for me no worth because i got it for free... Its more satisfying if i reach my aims for myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info