|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

Well i would set aside 1.5k for myself to have and play the builds i want to play with out having to worry about budget. then with the rest id give some to whoever i deem a top guy/girl when i come across them in game. such as joining mapping parties, helping new players and other people. if they seem like a nice person they are getting a few exalts.
"
Boem wrote:
Ever seen "the coast" covered in 3000 exalts?

Spoiler
neither have i

Peace,

-Boem-

lol

that would be epic

then invite some random guy there and just let him wonder WTF for a second before he starts picking up

then end up being banned for RMT as no one would believe you just did this for giggles

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I would keep them in my stash.. im a hoarder. :O
I'll be happy :*
"
Bars wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Ever seen "the coast" covered in 3000 exalts?

Spoiler
neither have i

Peace,

-Boem-

lol

that would be epic

then invite some random guy there and just let him wonder WTF for a second before he starts picking up

then end up being banned for RMT as no one would believe you just did this for giggles

Honestly, my sense of righteousness would force me into making a public party named.

"free alteration scraps for all"

Those who humbly accept the smallest of offerings earnestly earn the biggest of rewards, kind of thing.

:')

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I would join Merciless Labyrinth parties and drop exalts right in the middle of traps in the final Izaro fight. Whoever survives the retrieval can keep the currency.
Convert all of them into Scroll of Wisdom !
I don't think anyone should receive that big of a donation. (including me)
I will create several proxy accounts and stash these exalted orbs in these proxies. I will then name these proxy accounts "the Philosophers" and render them inactive. I will probably reactivate these "Philosophers" in near future and conduct nuclear tests and begin research on bipedal weapon system in Wraeclast.
I'd play the game as I already do, albeit a lot richer and able to afford near anything I wanted.

Headhunter would probably be the first thing I'd buy :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info