... Snail Time ...

97.04%! Snail Time indeed, lol. :)

Rngesus seems to very generous the past few days. Ran some of my T11-T12 maps...got many T10 and T11 drops, a few T12 and T13 and also a T14 which I ran (Plaza)...dang that boss is a big nasty bitch. Had to take her out with my CI Occultist who has almost 2500 regen/sec...easy fight with her. Ended up with more maps than I started with, so that is cool.

I got around 1% for running that T14...definitely need to try to build a stock of them.

Ran into some nastiness when I got muted...no COC spells which sucks. I don't remember this happening a few months ago. Curses are my achilles heel...if I can get my final two Asc points, then all I will need is an Eternal anti curse flask and I'll also be immune to elemental status effects....current one is anti-freeze.

But since I keep getting the same trials over and over again, that might be awhile.

So what is next, Sarang? Btw, did you get an achievement for hitting 100?
97.08%...moving right along!

It is sad that running Gorges and Plateaus gives the same exp per hour as some red maps...although some did give me a bit higher.

Survived my first Uber Lab experience without dying, got my final two Ascendancy points and holy mother of Izaro...my Pathfinder is now a beast! Master Alchemist is nuts...immunity to elem status effects, 40% increased elem damage and 20% chance to shock, freeze and ignite...with COC the damage from the shocks pushed my damage and clear speeds up even higher...she's a flask chuggin' terror. 8)

Got a legacy Surgeons with anti-curse and now I'm afraid of nothing!

Great day...wiped the floor with Uber Izaro, got my first Core Map drop along with more maps than I started with. If I can keep this up, 98 won't be too far away. ^_^
97.15%

Tearin' shit up, build up my map pool (reds too) and being very careful when I map.

Taking things a bit slower than before...Actkqk, I like your idea of The Dude Abides approach.

Exp per hour seems to be around 10 million for lower tier maps...with some higher tier I've sustained 12-13m, but I can't seem to get above that.

It will take some time, but I'll get there. :-)
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Jul 24, 2016, 9:16:40 PM
Godspeed Sasori. I think pushing 10m+ is quite okay if just solo and playing a little slower for safety.

I didn't get anything for the 100 :P

But I was thinking about playing my Duelist because he's so close... haven't decided to pull the trigger yet though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thanks Sarang...I do have a hard time playing "slow" since my Basalt and Silver flasks are up constantly which keeps me at around 120% movement speed. I think that was part of the reason I rip'd the other day...I got used to playing my slow lumbering Chieftain...running around at this higher speed requires a lot of focus...especially with the Frostbolt/Ice Nova COC madness I'm doing. The extra 40% increased damage and 20% chance to freeze from Master Alchemist is slowing enemies even more...so combined with my Blasphemy/Temp Chains set up I'm getting much faster clears...it's awesome.

Thankfully I've got my build and gear finely tuned so that reflect monsters are not a hazard...just pop a few flasks, kite if needed and take them out.

It is great coming back after building up a good stash of maps. I run a few T11s, find a few reds, run one or two of those and then run a few Gorges and Plateaus. Zana helps keep me stocked and I'm finding lots to replenish so I should have plenty of maps to keep me going.

97.17%...and I'm done for the night. And I'm not even drunk (damn it). :D

P.S. Wait...no achievement for hitting level 100? That's lame...seriously...there should be a "POE Master Badass" title or something.
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Jul 25, 2016, 12:33:03 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:06:20 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I saw this video and it made me think of you Turnip, maybe something that could help you out spotting bearers?

https://www.facebook.com/playgroundenglish/videos/304532586546745/

"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

P.S. Wait...no achievement for hitting level 100? That's lame...seriously...there should be a "POE Master Badass" title or something.

I don't think anyone that wants to hit level 100 needs any extra incentive, do you? A level 100 achievement would just piss off the people that try to get all of the achievements but wouldn't otherwise bother with leveling that high.

Pissing those people off sounds fun.
Would be kinda funny to have that as an achievement.

Logged on to Prophecy last night and just had no fun doing any of the content there. Guild is dead as hell so looks like I'm putting something together to play again. Don't wanna play bow for a while so I might be trying a spellcaster... something I've always sucked at :3
I've never understood people that rely on guild interaction for fun. Solo all day every day!

Though I do agree that getting the same prophecies all the time is dull, especially when the most central prophecy chains require visiting level 56~60 zones.. The number of times I've wished I could seal The Feral Lord and The Plaguemaw for free... they're so damn common....
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 25, 2016, 2:42:04 PM
Well, guild is mostly irl friends or close friends, so always good to play there. It's fun for two weeks then I'm abandoned.

I really want to muster up the drive to complete my tab of Pale Council Keys, but not sure anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info