... Snail Time ...

"
Well, guild is mostly irl friends or close friends, so always good to play there. It's fun for two weeks then I'm abandoned.

I really want to muster up the drive to complete my tab of Pale Council Keys, but not sure anymore.

You have a _tab_ mostly full of pale council keys?! Have you considered, like... running the pale council for multiple Reaches?

[small]or giving them to me?[/small] :P
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 25, 2016, 3:02:31 PM
"
"
Well, guild is mostly irl friends or close friends, so always good to play there. It's fun for two weeks then I'm abandoned.

I really want to muster up the drive to complete my tab of Pale Council Keys, but not sure anymore.

You have a _tab_ mostly full of pale council keys?! Have you considered, like... running the pale council for multiple Reaches?

[small]or giving them to me?[/small] :P

It's only half full :P

I don't know what I'll do with them, to be honest. They're definitely a cool part of the league even if the fight is kind of lame (manual dodging, easier than Atziri chamber). Maybe I hang on to them because Reach is so popular, right?

Had to find something to play in Standard. This is so out of my comfort zone. Probably not 100 viable in my hands, but gotta have fun when you can...

Level 90 Witch has been activated.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 25, 2016, 8:53:56 PM
97.20%...feeling lousy today and my game is off so I think I'm going to stop grinding with my Pathfinder. Really bad map drops tonight.

Going to go MFing with my Chieftain...lol...no pressure to worry about dying. :)

Had a very close encounter with a reflect Titan...some enemies are best avoided.

Unfortunately for Turnip a few minutes ago I'm in lieu 1597 and he in 1598 XD and I still have 2 hours of play before bedtime...

Sorry XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
You're gonna pass Turnip?

It is ON. :D

I'm at 2482...erm...yeah. :-)
All right...
Today, after two days following a theory (quite crazy) I have come to the conclusion that I am right. A few moments ago before leaving the server I bought 14 Gorges that prove this crazy idea...
For several days I'm just running Gorges. Its price varies from 4 to 5 chaos each. I always used to look for the Pack Size (we know that this gives us 10% to 16% Extra in Blue Maps). The point is that I had this crazy idea and I no longer seek the Pack Size. Why spend time and resources? The modifiers that give me the pack size only slow me down a bit and the maps drop no longer interests me cause I buy the maps allways... So for 2 days I only maybe spent an average of 2 Alteration by map, running almost anything that comes out. I pick all the drop (yellow items and currency) and 1 or 2 times per day (depending on how many hours I play) I make the conversion to chaos (trade) and then I use the same chaos to buy more Gorges. I have not spent anything extra, maps are fully self-sustaining for me.

That's what gets the philosophy of GGG when it shits on the players. I ran many different maps and I was not used to trade, my pace was slow. Now, the low of experience has made me trade and devise ways to make all self-sustaining, my rhythm is now more or less three times before and I'm not losing currency. I will reach level 100 before I had thought.

Thanks GGG... and fuck you!!!

:)
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jul 26, 2016, 3:02:39 AM
Haha Act, that's the state of the game now sadly. Good layouts trump clunky layouts. Glad you are finding success :D

Did you beat Turnip last night?
Turnip - 1598
Act - 1583!

Turnip, are you going to let this stand? 😁

The problem of Turnip is that he has drowned in a glass of water... His physical condition is a problem when confronting the Bearers because he can not identify them or see the danger at the time when they are dead... But God, he has 100 Ex!!!
All he must do is a build change, change a few things of his equipment, maybe slow down a little and voilà. With 100 ex anybody can be almost a god. But no. He is determined to spend it all on maps... His abilities on trade should be much higher than mine and I'm not spending even a measly additional chaos in buy maps.

If I had an ex for every time I died I would be as rich as Turnip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info