... Snail Time ...

97 is kinda doable but tough.
98 is hell on earth.

There is a horrendous slow down.

Like I said 35 t10-t11 maps for first 5%

Just to give you a heads up.

And Good Luck with getting to funland 98!

:)

Turnip
93% :P

1-2 nights of grinding left. Scary thing is, what am I gonna do afterwards?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Perhaps what you need is fresh air... a build change. Apparently your build is fast but you're too exposed to the damn Bearers. I'm not exposed to them because most of the time I kill monsters before I could see them. Linear maps as Gorge and Plateau are a delight with my current build... Look at my stats. Perhaps it can seem too risky as having little defense and as low resistance when the map is elemental weakness or vulnerability, but I usually run maps with those modifiers and I do not have the slightest problem because the monsters rarely manage to touch me.

Elemental Weakness map.

My build is double Obliteration-Kinetic Blast. The Obliteration wand is super cheap (poetrade 1-2 chaos max.). With this build everyone uses piercing but I decided to use poison and the results are real good. If something does not die immediately also ends up dying 1 or 2 seconds later. The delayed explosions are fun XD. This is my setup:

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Just replace slower proj with pierce, and boom! Your clearspeed goes up, and you use poison as well. Not to mention you don't have to love with projectiles travelling at a snails pace.

Or you could get a cospri's will.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jul 19, 2016, 5:21:39 AM
"
Etherfire wrote:
Just replace slower proj with pierce, and boom! Your clearspeed goes up, and you use poison as well. Not to mention you don't have to love with projectiles travelling at a snails pace.

Or you could get a cospri's will.

Pierce KB doesn't trigger explosions on every hit anymore, does it? Only the last one?
Hi, it's here early in the morning and I must go to work but I have time to say that a few hours ago I finally reached level 98...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
Hi, it's here early in the morning and I must go to work but I have time to say that a few hours ago I finally reached level 98...

Congrats Act.

I died to a Volatile at 96%. Tilted off the face of the earth for a week. Will get 100 this weekend.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 22, 2016, 7:32:28 AM
Congrats Actqk! Damn it though...now you and Turnip are both at Lv 98 while I'm still at 97...see what you've done? Now I have to get to Lv 98 to stay in the club...argh...I think I'm at around 97.12% but I have been playing other characters and ignoring my Pathfinder.

Then again, I should probably go for it since my Pathfinder's COC build will most likely get nerfed to death in 2.4.

I wanted to wait until I finished the uber lab...but I'm stuck at 5 of 6 trials and the last 10 in a row have all been repeats...although those two extra points would be sweet...guess I don't really need them.

Sorry about the death Sarang...looking forward to seeing your Lv 100 post.

Alrighty then boys, I'm back on board...will start back on the slow grind to 98 tonight...I've got a tab full of good maps and several bottles of booze...both of which will be mandatory. :D
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Jul 22, 2016, 11:47:10 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:50:40 PM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
I wanted to wait until I finished the uber lab...but I'm stuck at 5 of 6 trials and the last 10 in a row have all been repeats...although those two extra points would be sweet...guess I don't really need them.

Sorry about the death Sarang...looking forward to seeing your Lv 100 post.

Alrighty then boys, I'm back on board...will start back on the slow grind to 98 tonight...I've got a tab full of good maps and several bottles of booze...both of which will be mandatory. :D

Welcome back ^^

I also have the booze... and yeah, needed to drink heavily after that last death.

Back to 89% now from 86%, so it's just a dance with death for a little longer. Starting to realize that with my earlier returns I've been currency neutral or better this whole time, so I think it's finally time to start buying Gorges to finish everything out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info