... Snail Time ...

Sorry about the RIPs guys. I ran a T11 Academy with 44% to packsize...and got about 1/2 of 1% for completing it. So...it would take 200 to get to 98? Damn...I think I'm going to do as I have been doing, play Prophecy, and just build up more maps from Zana dailys...

CONGRATS DEADPENG!!! :)

You're the first on this thread to hit 100 since we started...I think Sarang wasn't too far behind you...hopefully he'll get there soon too.

I think the exp nerf and the new league has buried our thread a bit...I'll admit I'm staying put at 97 for the moment as I'm still tweaking my Pathfinder and having fun in the new league.

Saw the other thread on your build...I had no idea you were doing a trapper...always wanted to try one of those builds...very cool stuff. :D
Ok,

So after some depression at this madness of a nerf I'm carrying on.

I've been playing pc games for 30 years and in all that time I have never seen a nerf from a patch that so viciously
attacks the small guy trying to make it.

As posters have said before - the streamers and pros et al will get to 100 in 3 weeks instead of 1 - where guys like us are
so heavily penalised.

I know and doubt this will happen, but a pledge from us solo mappers to reduce the exp penalty slightly.
I doubt this would happen - but don't ask don't get la de da.

Anyway, I went from 97 64% to 97 65% after 5 t10s.

I like killing stuff. And I'm going to kill a lot more stuff.

And I would encourage all the great fighters and warriors on this post to keep going.
Yes, I'll be 75 when I get there, but i like to kill monsters.

I've started a solo self found who is lvl 44 so will split time between the masochism and leveling an alt.

Hope some people come back to this thread and try for the big one.

Everest just got three times its size, but I'm still climbing.

Turnip
Bumping this... hope everyone is doing well in 2.3 (if that is possible these days).

Been mapping a little in Standard as Prophecy is falling stale for me. 20% left to the promised land. At this point honestly the light at the end of the tunnel is actually pretty close.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Good luck, Sarang. I gave up on Prophecy weeks ago (boring)...but am still playing a little standard. Not grinding, just stocking up maps from Zana and drops and doing lots of MF runs with my Chieftain to get more currency and gear.

Think I'm going to wait for the big end game changes that are coming...also don't know how bad my COC Pathfinder will get hit with the almighty nerf stick...if that happens as bad as I think it will, I will probably give up grinding past 97 altogether, lol.

Wow, you did all 40 Prophecy challenges...I stopped at 10...ha ha. ;)
The cospri's reach of the council tornado shot build I've taken is the most fun I've ever had in this game. That's the only reason I'm sticking with prophecy :P
"
The cospri's reach of the council tornado shot build I've taken is the most fun I've ever had in this game. That's the only reason I'm sticking with prophecy :P

Yeah honestly I thought about making a Shadow to play that build, but that would mean a full body of gear (current bow stuff in PSC is WED based sadly)... another time!

@Sasori: I think I just have to finish it before 2.4, so I have the body to play around with. None of my other chars are geared so if anything this will be the first one in line to see the new changes.

Something serene about spamming the hell out of Yellows though, no real risk of dying but overall kind of boring. Got 7% today, so more progress. Probably going back to Reds tomorrow. Gonna do some throwbacks for the last 1% though:

Who knows if these still give XP these days, right? :P
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hey guys, Its me - HI

I'm still playing, but a bit less since I ripped to bearers at 5% after playing 35 f***ing maps lol

So

It'll take me till I'm 51 at this rate. 49 Next May.

And the exp is hideous at 98 tbh.

Ripping at 5% was tough, so when I rip at more ... well, I just keep going.

t9-t11.

I feel like some kind of gaming snail.

Best to all here.
And

Viva 100

TLDR:Me: Snail
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Jul 16, 2016, 5:48:30 PM
Well it was my first new league. I did a CI version of my Lv 97 Pathfinder...but just got bored grinding. All she needed was better gear...so once the league ends I'll be able slap on my good ES gear and weapons I have in Standard. It was kinda fun for a little while.

Turnip...just keep saving up those maps. Since I stopped mapping I have saved up so many from Zana and finds...and I ended up getting to 97.10% without trying. Once I hunker down to grind I could probably hit 98 easily enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info