... Snail Time ...

why are you doing these low t9-t10 maps if you are going for max level? gorge? plateau? chateau?
do higher maps or it's gonna take forever. you don't get any exp from those low maps at your high levels.
"
kompaniet wrote:
why are you doing these low t9-t10 maps if you are going for max level? gorge? plateau? chateau?
do higher maps or it's gonna take forever. you don't get any exp from those low maps at your high levels.

Liar!!!

XD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Actkqk - what's happening. Are you changing your build again? You got to 97 with this one - sure you don't want to keep your build
as you got to 97 - it must be pretty good to get you so far. Maybe ripping a few times has made you lose confidence in your build.
It may be good enough without respeccing? Anyway, good to see you pop up in this thread. And best of luck to you whatever your decision. Be great to see you leveling again, as you're an inspiration for all!!!

Edit: Actkqk just saw your post. Happy leveling.

Good Luck!

TLDR: Okay guys plateaus don't give ANY exp at 96, so pls give all your plats to me.

TYVM

Turnip
Last edited by Turniphead2 on May 15, 2016, 3:05:17 PM
:)

The truth is that I change build constantly. A couple of unclear deaths (WTF style) is enough to make me change. So in this way I avoid boredom and frustration. There is nothing better than to try something else, plan, and then see if everything goes well. If not for that I had already stopped playing long ago with this Marauder.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I don't have enough time on my hands to hit 100. I'm not fussed about any map mods except beyond. I hate those freaks.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 15, 2016, 4:30:20 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

For those of you unfamiliar with POE history. It used to be the case that exp gain can fall to zero if the level gap between player and area is too large.

GGG however introduced an update about one and half year ago that there is a base experience per map to protect players from getting zero exp.
Well...I regret to inform you all...

I did have a date with level 96....

and....

Let's just say...I got lucky on the way home! 8)

96! 96! 96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

When I got to 97% I started running Underground Rivers...but one left me in a corner with about 15 bearer bombs all around me (I tend to mow packs down a bit too fast) and I got very lucky I didn't RIP. Then those stupid sea anenome/b**thole blow shit upper things with the flying little tadpoles were everywhere. I pass one map loaded with those little turds and didn't like it...the started another and it had tons more so I quit and rolled another with regular enemies. Ended the map with only 60,000 exp to go...so...I ran a pure white Strand and after one minute...SHAZAM!! :D

Alright...time to go blazing through my still open Strand portal and teach that stupid boss a lesson...hmm...gotta spend my passive point first...hmm...not much left on my tree...maybe 5% more life...yep...sounds good! :D
Holy shit gogogogogo!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
1% to 97...taking a bit of a break. Ran Poorjoy's...hadn't tried in months after failing with so many characters in shame. I'd just heard the 1/2 way notice when I finished it and got access to some loot...which was pretty crappy. Then ran Olmec's for kicks (I had some unique maps lying around)...easy peasy.

Anyway...since the exp penalty is the same I just have to repeat the same process...but perhaps I need a break since as Sarang mentioned...I am seeing Flameblast demons in my head...ugh...but the bragging rights with my guildies is worth it (highest one is at 93...left him in the dust a while ago). :D

97 awaits...I will continue the good fight...soon. ;)
SasoriOtoko - way to go! Well played. Tip - that map can be tricky - imo play lakes and gorges in last 5%!

Well done for avoiding strongboxes. When u get used to it, it becomes easier.

Me:
96 29%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info