... Snail Time ...

Just played for a few...64%...had a few pints after work...not the best time to be playing POE...had a close call but otherwise doing fine...hope to hit 70% tonight. :D
69%...too tired to hit 70%...getting closer...map supply down a bit, but overall doing great. Next level is on the horizon...:)
Good going Sas.

Getting a bit of momentum.
Getting into 96.
Only 26%
But it's a start.
Running a lot of chateaus as I do at the beginning of lvl.
They are the cheapest of the good T10s and get them for 3c so I think they pay for themselves.
Bearers - the guys that leave the bombs are my only worry atm.
How the hell to HC players deal with them.
The only way I know they are dropping is if my screen slows for a moment.

96 26%

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

Bearers - the guys that leave the bombs are my only worry atm.
How the hell to HC players deal with them.

Bearers give you a huge reaction time window and have a visual cue. I don't even know how it's possible to die to them.

Rares with the nemesis mod volatile blood are problematic, they explode immediately, can deal a ton of damage and your only chance is to read the mod before you kill them.

ZiggyD volatile blood rip
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
85%...getting a little tired...but want to run a few more maps. Would love to hit 90%...

Found so many maps tonight...Rngesus was looking out for me...including 7 maps on one Chateau..., a T12, T11, T10 and 4 Arid Lakes...amazing! All gone except the last two Arid Lakes, but then found 8 more good ones to replace them.

Ugh...I better stop for the evening before I get careless...we all know what that means. Already had a very close call tonight...good luck all...I should hit 96 tomorrow barring no RIPs. :D
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on May 15, 2016, 12:24:02 AM
Friend and I are 93/92 in the two week race. Starting to get that very familiar feeling where XP starts to slooooooooow down. I think at the end of this race I'm just gonna take a week off or so. I'm literally dreaming of Gorges and Plateaus T_T;;
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Finally reached 96 from 93 since my exam ended half a week ago. Glad I am not too left behind. I see that Acqkt is already 97, gz.
Dreaming of Gorges and Plateaus...lol. :D

Snuck in a few min this morning...91% to 96...love seeing that almost full XP bar but I'm starting to get nervous about RIPs. Stopping my rapid Strongbox opening was a great idea.

Made a few tweaks to my jewels so my max crit changes with full power chance went from 89.25 to 92.2...also increased the range of my Spec Throw and increased DPS a bit, which is nice. Wasted a few regrets trying some tree adjustment which was foolhardy...but hey, that's what they are for.

9% to go...the countdown begins! I wont be able to play more until this evening...96...you and I have a date tonight, baby...and you better not order the lobster! :D

P.S. Congrats Deadpeng!
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on May 15, 2016, 10:45:17 AM
ty
Deadpeng - You're flying dude - thats a lot of fast xp

SasoriOtoko - gl on your final advance on the enemy - go slow play s*** easy maps with no dps mods, and GL with it.

Bars - I'd love to know the visual cue, you say bearers have because I can't see it. The only visual cue I have is
a Small frame freeze, then a a nanosecond before I get the hell out.
The other day, I was on 0% after leveling, and was caught between two 2-headed dogs on springs. Bearers died around me and boom - RIP.
Imo, its very easy to die to them. If there is a visual cue I'd love to know it pls :)

Saranghaeyo_ - 92/3 is a good start - hope to see you up there soon!

Me:

96 29%

Getting through the chateaus. Bearers still freak me a bit, but I think I'm only nervous bout them
cause I ripped twice to them the last level.
Almost miscliscked on a rare strongbox, which would prolly ripped me.
My dps is 40k now+38% poison and a lot of DOT passive nodes.
So I'm clearing plats fast.
Gotta love the chateau - an underrated t10.

Settling in at 29%

Sas - that map drop in chateau is EPIC - never seen such a good set of drops of maps. Me max 3 in one map I think. But that was amazing.

96 28%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info