Perandus Challenge League Statistics

bad stats, and bad connection and i play everyday 8-10-12 houres... not even a small improvement i can see no difference after the patch
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Apr 19, 2016, 7:25:17 AM
Zana 8 salt: Agreed.
Map drops salt: Mostly disagreed, especially 100% chance of equal map drop. Infinite gorge, yeah seems balanced. You could basically just run white gorges to lvl 100 by that system.
Labyrinth enchantments salt: Disagreed. around 8 min lab is easy if u really want to do it, just farm it up.

Labyrinth traps for CI builds salt: Agreed. Traps are so easy for lifebased characters with some regen, but I wouldn't even think of doing normal lab (PHC) on my 11k ES wander.

Numerical stats too pls, not just percentage!
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
"
TheWretch wrote:
Yay?

percentages without player numbers, how useful.

% numbers is the easyes way to compare. What does it matter to you if the sample size is 10k or 1million people.
Since this is the first league which i intend to keep playing until the end,i hope GGG won't ruin the easy access to gear in the next league.
I agree challenges are easy even though i didn't try to do any of them.
Make challenges harder so dedicated players feel more rewarded but leave gear accessibility as it is so casual players can keep playing leagues until the end.
I don't see how anyone will be unhappy with this system.
Im ok with 36
Cmon, Give us Bane of the Loyal I'm stuck in 39 because of this
6 Weeks?

*sigh*

Guess I'll just be content with the Gold Weapon MTX... (Once I get that)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
This league is for me one of the worst leagues I had played. The concept behind it is A+ but the quality is so low. Perandus mobs lag turned the game into a frustrating grinding.
i love Stats
Please keep making challenge leagues like this with rewards we can collect that's the exact thing that's keeping me into this game after over 3 years of play :D
D3 sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info