Perandus Challenge League Statistics

there's some bullshit somewhere because if you look at the graph, there are more people with 36 achieves than people with 24 achieves (if Y is people in %, then each horizontal line is ~10% which means: ~10%of people have 24 achieves and ~12%of people have 36 achieves).

stuff doesn't add up.
6 CHARACTERS THIS LEAGUE.. MOST OF THEM 85+

GGG STAHP... League is too good

-signed fulltime Standard player
Last edited by Tyrlith on Apr 19, 2016, 10:32:07 AM
"
kreca73 wrote:
there's some bullshit somewhere because if you look at the graph, there are more people with 36 achieves than people with 24 achieves (if Y is people in %, then each horizontal line is ~10% which means: ~10%of people have 24 achieves and ~12%of people have 36 achieves).

stuff doesn't add up.

it doesn't need to add up, the bars state the amount of players for the individual amount of completed challenges.

so the bar for players having 36 challenges done doesn't include the players having only 24.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 19, 2016, 10:50:46 AM
perandus league puts casual players like me into a serious conflict:

on one hand replayability is high because there is a massive amount of build enabling items available for cheap.
on the other hand, getting all the challenges requires characters which are able to clear double boss t15 maps.

there are players managing both with massive time investment but one can't have it all i guess.
i have been playing constantly since the start of the league, still missing 2 perandus chests. the RNG gods do not favor me
"
Navvy wrote:
i have been playing constantly since the start of the league, still missing 2 perandus chests. the RNG gods do not favor me

let me guess, is it the first two?

i'm afraid one has to pay other people on global 820 to get them. that's how most players got their 40 challenges done anyway.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:50:01 PM
I would say this challenge league seems to me rather short. So much to do and It's already ending.
I will complete few more challenges for sure but honestly there are better things to spend currencies on.
Last edited by Langhun on Apr 19, 2016, 11:21:59 AM
That spike at 36 though :P Perandus portal OPOP

Also woot woot I'm in the top like 0.5% XD

I must say, the challenges were too easy this league. I'm not one to get all the challenges, usually I can get 6/8 statue pieces, but I barely had to try to get 40/40 this league. That being said, I'm very happy with my massive hideout statue I earned myself so that's nice, though I do think there should be a bit more to work towards in a league than what there was this league.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I enchanted 90+ helmets, still no trap enchant.. Makes me wanna quit the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info