Perandus Challenge League Statistics

Zana was rude.
All the others were fun!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Out of people who have completed any challenges:

31.58% of players have completed 12 challenges and have earned the Perandus Footprints Effect.
9.53% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Perandus Weapon Effect.
2.66% of players have completed 36 challenges and have earned the Perandus Portal Effect.

Are those numbers correct? Judging by the graph, it's

21.58%
9.53%
12.66%
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
This league is the first time I've every bothered to get a character upto end game I did 2 different characters and builds which according to videos i watched seemed good. I guess a lot is gear dependent. I try not to trade much because its more fun finding the upgrades but this is also causing a huge setback in progression. I would love to finish all these challenges but some of them seem pretty grindy and extreme. and I thought diablo3 season grinds were bad. At least this game theres some other variations to the league but some of the stuff in this game is just too extreme. its too easy to make a bad build and if you dont go for the cookie cutter spam aoe the whole screen then you really wont be finishing challenges. It takes away from the games uniqueness when you have to play perfect builds in order to unlock season rewards. the leader boards alone should be enough for the people who wanna show off their e-peen
I am seven lol ..........
By far the most fun league for me and my friends, getting multiple endgame chars each.

The fact that you can actually afford it rocks.
"
unsane wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Out of people who have completed any challenges:

31.58% of players have completed 12 challenges and have earned the Perandus Footprints Effect.
9.53% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Perandus Weapon Effect.
2.66% of players have completed 36 challenges and have earned the Perandus Portal Effect.

Are those numbers correct? Judging by the graph, it's

Numbers are correct. Look one page back at the posts from Curdi and me.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Apr 20, 2016, 2:54:14 PM
pretty worried by the way things are going at the moment for a nuumber of reasons.

first ascendancy while awesome and i really do love it, hasnt really come with anything to counter balance the huge increase in power players get. higher maps tiers dosnt seem like a great solution but it seems that there needs to be some other end game activity that pushes past the differculty of t15 maps without going too crazy with the xp rewards.

next is perandus league. iv not played it that much, just got to the mid 80s and got pretty bored mainly because the effects on the market. theres almost nothing to get exceited about since everything is handed out on a platter compared to normal. mainly i play with alot of magic find but this league i didnt touch it since i knew that it wouldnt boost coin drops. iv got a number of old league specific uniques and all the new perandus uniques execpt the boots with basically no effort. i hate lvling new chars so ill w8 till they merge to play around with them anyway.

i found this last league after the massive boost to top tier uniques a while back. i got a mjolnir drop last league and was just like oh...right cos it crashed to a measly 1 ex. this league there half that price. its all well and good there being fun and powerful uniques that arnt too hard to obtian but without chase uniques what am i as a long term player looking for? its all well and good that near perfect rares are the most expensive items in the game but theres nothing special about seeing rare items drops, only when you see that unique base and you have that OMG moment before you even put the cursor over the item. there the best moment iv had while playing but how many are left that can cuase that now? skyforth if im playin in t15 maps and atziri acuity are the only 1s that comes to mind. otherwise its the league specific uniques in zana maps but then if there basically all made common expect for head hunters then why would i play to hope to find those 3 items? id never pay an ex per map on that hope anyway. i think there needs to be uniques that can only drop in maps and the fact skyforth is ilvl 84 is fine, altho chancing makes it joke, but is there anything other then mirror if im in low maps/not in maps?

the crafting system in this game is amazing and while i never hit wealth for the eternal exalt stage cos i rarely traded i have used a fair few exalts and have a couple items i have and will continue use meta mods on but again being able to get pretty good items for less then 5c for every slot is just stupid... why would i bother trying to craft anything other then a white 5/6 link i bought for a pittance in a new league or ilvl 84 items? this is a real problem in temp leagues. in this state its bad idea to craft until your already running the hardest content the game offers. you should really be encouraging crafting cos it can be sooo fun...

i made this from a random white drop before they nerfed the bonus from quality but stopped it being consumed by jewelers and fusings.

as some one who mostly plays solo self found cos i can only be bothered to "put up" with trade for simple stuff like currency exchange or buying specific items and selling stuff thats worth enough that i feel good about selling it im worried about the amount of trade improvement that are still to come. the public stash tabs has made it sooo easy that i now do sell quite alot of stuff and pretty effortlessly, what more could you give us that wont trivialise it?

heres hoping that the possible new mechanic/league mod you mentioned in the recent pod cast will be a good step back in the right direction for game balance, and if they are white mobs then fingers crossed for some interesting spectres. maybe you should reduced the tiers attainable from drops and reserve the highest tiers that can currently roll for that ilvl for crafting only?
Zana is indeed rude. The rest is fun (except for enchtantments and trinkets).
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
hope next leagues challenges not gonna be pay 2 get
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5Ena4Uv.jpg[/img]
[post]http://i.imgur.com/5Ena4Uv.jpg[/post]
[attach]http://i.imgur.com/5Ena4Uv.jpg[/attach]
FIX SIGNATURE IMAGING

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info