Perandus Challenge League Statistics

imo this league was way too easy to reach 40 challenges... i miss those times when getting all challenges was a real challenge :/

still it was a lot of fun ;)
Last edited by Ryouko on Apr 19, 2016, 3:52:21 AM
From a SSF perspective i realy liked the challanges. Currently i've completed 36/40 and can easily complete another 2 time given. The last 2, identify 4 uniques and find all perandus bosses... i've my doubtes there.

Zana and the labyrinth enchants are easy by the way if you plan to complete them in 3 months and don't force yourself to rush them. Doing 1 Zana/Day and finding here a few times a week and doing ~2 Lab runs a day is hardly a real challange.
Last edited by DasName on Apr 19, 2016, 4:02:14 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd love to push for 40 - too bad it includes leveling Zana to 8. Sorry, I don't hate myself that much. Could easily get to 39, but that last one deserves an enormous middle finger.

20 minutes a day, 20 days during the league. It's not *that* bad. I hit zana 6 on 01/04, I completed zana 8 on 16/04 with the random map zana's I found included.

With absolutely ZERO map zana's (excluding your introduction to zana) it'd take 28 days or so total including the day's you can't join rotations because your too low level till Z6 or so.
Last edited by Asmosis on Apr 19, 2016, 4:27:18 AM
Did 37 by accident because @35 I completed the Divination Sets and forgot that I still had to upgrade to large HO. Could have saved an exa or so worth of chaos.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Apr 19, 2016, 4:33:33 AM
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

it says the graph shows relative numbers (not absolute).
doesn't that mean that it is a percentage?
what does the y-axis show? i don't get it ...

the y-axis' values just scale to the "challenges completed" - count which the highest amount of players got, which is one challenge.

the overal amount of players having more than one challenge done is around 250k

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Ryouko wrote:
imo this league was way too easy to reach 40 challenges... i miss those times when getting all challenges was a real challenge :/

still it was a lot of fun ;)

Translate: "I miss the times when challenges were 100% around RMT"
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
top 0.5% you say? ;d
heeeeeelmeeet chaaaaalangesssss
Second-class poe gamer
After lvling Zana to 8 in Talisman and now again in Perandus I don't think I ever want to do that again. Make us at least lvl up other masters to 7 or so, instead of pointless Zana grind. After all I'm left with div cards, enchantments (does even that on crit on boots exist?) and identifying rare uniques (this one is a bitch for the poor :( ). Might finish them by the end of league, but hell, the time runs fast.
Thanks for the statistics, so far I've loved the league!

There are a few things about this league I'd like to point out though:
-The zana 8 achievement is horrible, when you do this every league it is basically forcing you to play the game a certain way.

-The enchantment achievement, this achievement should have been different. Something like: enchant your boots 3 times+enchant your helmet 6 times+enchant your gloves 3 times. This would still require players to run the labyrinth 12 times. But won't force them to do 1000 runs if they are unlucky. I am one of those unlucky players, and have run the labyrinth so many times, I simply gave up on this achievement. And I'm a person who loved doing the labyrinth!!!

-Map drops. Map drops need to change, only able to get a +2 map from bosses needs to change. The previous league I got to t14 maps within 10 map runs. This league I'm having badluck with map drops, and have only gotten three +2 maps from a boss in over 400-500 maps! Not to mention it took me over 100 maps to even get to t10. Though the new zana selling higher level maps helps, this doesn't fix the issue. Combine this with certain builds not being able to down specific bosses and the map pool you have access to gets even smaller.
I'd love for bosses tier 10 and lower to always 100% drop the map they themselves are in. This would allow players to chainrun maps they like infinately. And would allow players to always have that tier map available, while still keeping higher t10+ maps more rare.

-Higher tier unique's are a bit more accessible/cheaper to acquire due to coins. I love this about this league, even newer players and players with badluck in drops can save up and make build which used to be out of their league. This should be possible every league!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Apr 19, 2016, 5:44:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info