[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
mas_mariano wrote:
@Zardin90 & @kramurz:

I included a complete section for using Varunastra Sword with this build: some minor changes in gear and major changes on passive tree.

Thanks alot!!
hello , thks for this build it's f**king good :)

How you do to keep max endurance charge when you fight again boss on 6L version ?

i try EC + bloodmagic / riposte or reckoning + stun + ECoMS but not works fine

any idea ?

Been using your build for awhile
i reached lvl 82 with reasonable count for death
i used all your recommended gears, but im still get only 19k dps(sunder)
27k with ancestral and atziri flask
and only 36k with all buff and etc
i dont know how to link my items here, quite new at this forum
thanks
"
Nemeria wrote:
hello , thks for this build it's f**king good :)

How you do to keep max endurance charge when you fight again boss on 6L version ?

i try EC + bloodmagic / riposte or reckoning + stun + ECoMS but not works fine

any idea ?

Thanks for that!

You're right. Maintain max EC during long boss fights with 6L + Aegis doesn't works fine. That's why I didn't try to get more EC from tree, because you can't truly rely on them.

Riposte+Melee Splash is just a workaround to deal with it, but doesn't solve the issue completely. In some scenarios, when mobs are around, Warlord's Mark may helps, but again, is not reliable.

Additionally, there's another thing that makes things worst. Most big bosses doesn't get stunned, so ECoMS becomes useless.

I just decided to rely on Jade+Granite combination to cap physical damage reduction during that particular scenarios. That's why I use both instead of keep one of them and use another kind of utility flask. And both gives you two uses before refill, that's why I prefer this two instead of Basalt for example.

I just can't find any better solution here. But at the same time, with a good ES pool, Aegis becomes great to help dealing with those hits that hurts.

PS: After Unrelenting appears in Juggernaut class, everything seems poor when dealing with max EC for any other class. In this build, I think EC as just an additional way to deal with damage. Block is where this build relies on, and all the remaining things are there just in case block fails.
"
odayodie wrote:
Been using your build for awhile
i reached lvl 82 with reasonable count for death
i used all your recommended gears, but im still get only 19k dps(sunder)
27k with ancestral and atziri flask
and only 36k with all buff and etc
i dont know how to link my items here, quite new at this forum
thanks

Hi, you can open your Character profile so I can take a look at your character and give you some suggestions.

For that, you need to go to your user profile (click on your name next to "Logged in as"). Then go to "Privacy Settings" and unhide your Character profile tab.

To link something in forum, open a reply and then choose your character (just below your user name). Left click on all items and when you close that screen you will see all linked items in your reply post. You need to copy+paste your passive tree too, available in your character screen.
im using garena cause im from indonesia(using singapore garena) cant i link my garena profile here?
sorry for asking a question like this
"
odayodie wrote:
im using garena cause im from indonesia(using singapore garena) cant i link my garena profile here?

I highly recommend you to abandon Garena PoE since you can always play the Global PoE with Singapore gateway (its hidden, just type "Singapore" in the gateway list). Garena version is inferior in all aspect, shitty community, dead forums as well as no trading form like poe.trade, don't even mention the bullshit shell micro-trans. Just freaking uninstall it, seriously.

@to OP: Do you think the main attack with Lacrate is a good option for the 7L helm? What gem should you suggest if I'd want to go Lacrate? Thanks in advance!
"
zhunter2807 wrote:
I highly recommend you to abandon Garena PoE since you can always play the Global PoE with Singapore gateway (its hidden, just type "Singapore" in the gateway list). Garena version is inferior in all aspect, shitty community, dead forums as well as no trading form like poe.trade, don't even mention the bullshit shell micro-trans. Just freaking uninstall it, seriously.

which server will i play?
Last edited by odayodie on Jul 16, 2016, 7:42:12 AM
Very nice build, I found it looking for a gem placement idea and it turns we built almost the same character give or take a few nodes! amazing!

You gave me some great ideas to tweak it...

QQ, how did you get to 100k dps? I'm at 25k with the same dmg nodes and items (for the most part, the uniques are the same) but i'm sitting at 2.62 attacks per second while you're close to 10! how did you achieve that? I'm level 73 and I believe i got the same exact attack speed/ axe damage and physical damage you got... I'm missing something in my mechanics to get to the attacks per second?
"
odayodie wrote:

Can't see your characters. I assume is because your server. You should link your gear and passive tree here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info