[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

No, with Outmatch & Outlast you don't need Blood Rage, I didn't know you already got uber lab. Then maybe you could try Riposte setup for getting more EC (detail in 6L + Aegis section of the build). Following all guide indications you should reach 78/78 Block A/S without Rumi's (shield + anvil + passive tree + ascendancy points + 2 jewels + tempest shield).
Yeah, forgot to mention that. Turned out that everything is fine and I have 78/78, when testing I had one jewel with +1 to spell block and my tempest hadn't gone off :D Now everything seems fine, will take a look at your ED charges suggestion. Thank you!
looks very cool
Hey, what would be your lvl100 tree?
do you get sanctuary?

Oh, im in love with this build, it makes everything so easy lol
block ftw! good job creating this ! <3
Hi, great you like the build!

I never think about going all the way to level 100 with any character, but, considering a lvl100 passive tree for this build, imo, most important is to get more life and then, use 2 points to get an additional endurance charge or an extra jewel (I prefer this option).

Level 100 Passive Tree:

I did this based on 6L + Aegis version of the build, because if you're going all the way, there's no reason to keep BoR and you should switch to Aegis when you got the chance for improved survivability.
Oh, i understand, so after that you just get more survivability, cool :D
Aegis its better than Lioneye? like, lioneye gives me 1400+ armor.
Thank you for the answer!
Yes, Aegis Aurora is better thanks to this stat: "Replenishes Energy Shield by 2% of Armour when you Block". But because you need a decent amount of ES plus sustain high armour, is more difficult to equip (this includes a 6L chest).

See details in "Alternative Setup 6L Body Chest & Aegis Aurora Shield" section of this guide.
Hey man!
Loving the build so far, really strong!
But being a fairly new player to POE
I fucked up
Bad....
I didn't realize how much the Soul Taker is(Around 40-50 Chaos)
I have 6.
I also cant start a new character and do a magic find build because those require currency too.
Currently I have thishttp://puu.sh/pYYQh/977fa3ca18.jpg
I am unable to equip hatred so instead I'm using stone golem for extra health regen.
I wanna know if there is anything that i can do with 6 chaos to further progress in hardcore prophecy.
If you can add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/putincup/
So we can discuss I would really appreciate it and love if you can help me out.
Thank you
-Puddin
Glad you like it!

Soul Taker requires level 59, so you need more time until you can equip it, don't worry about that right now. And I guess is more important to get Bringer of Rain as soon as you can (requires level 67).

Right now, you need to get a 5L chest at least, so you can improve your DPS really cheap. Maybe a corrupted 6L if you got the chance.

Additionally, I see some axes in poe.trade for 1-3c that has double pDPS than the one you're using.

Luck in HC!
Hey nice build man!

Just wanted to ask about the early game grind, as my first char what kind of weapons/skills should I be using to get through since I dont have those uniques. I understand first chars for leagues are always tough to get going anyways.

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info