[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Can anyone break down the skill tree into steps for me please. I'm not good with trees and need some help.
"
im666im666 wrote:
Guys, is it ok that i have 11k armour in HO? i feel super squishy w\o full charges, flask, painforged and surrender buff, shouldn't i have around 20k armour unbuffed? My character is public, if somebody is willing to help...That's with legacy BoR (though there is no difference beside HP in terms of tankiness)

Linked tree/gear on guide has 11K Armour unbuffed on HO, so you're OK.
"
FarmingPanda wrote:
Can anyone break down the skill tree into steps for me please. I'm not good with trees and need some help.

You got that on Leveling Tips section.
"
blackstail wrote:
Explain to me hitting mechanics. This is particularly interesting to me Vengeance trigger in this 78block build.
The specified trigger 30% on a counterattack when you are beaten, and so, on the 30% chance to affect how the 78% block or hit, even blocked, still remains a hit? or a 30% chance to proc a trigger is taken from the 22% remaining at the block?
sorry for my english

Quote from "Blocking" page on wiki:

"
On hit effects from skills like Glacial Hammer and Viper Strike will still apply because BLOCK DOESN'T PREVENT A SUCCESSFUL HIT.

"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
sultangurde wrote:
Final update :)

250k tooltip dps (without static strike aftershock)
If You multiply that with explosions after hit it gives roughly 475k dps or more.
Notice that on picture i had only 4 blocks recently.

http://imgur.com/a/G4cLF

Gear:

Who said build has no dps??:)

Just awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Did few minor dps tweaks:
1. Bloodrage 20%
2. Swapped enfeeble for 20% elemental weakness.
3. Changed ring for instane res one i crafted:

4. Changed build a bit to reduce resist from tree (had huge overcapped).

All ended up 267k dps tooltip with all buffs.
Can you share your breach gear?

There is only your essence league gear in this guide

Regarding your survibility, last season you were using life leach.
I saw in you tree that you remove it .

What are you using now to survive ?

Thanks
I'm not playing this league yet. Anyway, gear rules apply the same for previous league and Breach. Just The Surrender shield is an excellent addition from this league.

Passive tree is exactly the same on previous league and this one. I don't know what you mean about life leech.

This build don't rely on life leech, survivability is based on full block A/S.
I tested the Surrender Shield on a Slayer with 44 block chance. The triggered reckoning + the 250 life per block instantly refilled my health pool after a big hit. Is it possible to achieve decent life leech with this build ?
I have a few questions. Do we rely solely on Gratuitous Violence's explosions when killing trash(because 0.75 secs for proccing Static strike explosion is kinda slow) ? Will i have a big clearspeed/single target advantage(or disadvantage) utilizing 100% elemental Static strike(using Doryanis catalyst, changing Multistrike for Less duration)?
I'm currently trying this build with Reckless Defences and a Brass dome because I felt like making a brass dome build, with the surrender I could facetank fase 3 uber izaro with only 3k life!

low as fuck DPS though atm (80k~) since I still need to get my dmg nodes

fun though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info