[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Hollycz wrote:
Anyone tried Shaper with this build? currently killed all guardians, have 123 atlas (missing grandmasters, shaper and perandus). I wanna go shaper now but I wonder if i can kill it :/ I had some issues with guardians but thats just me trying to facetank everything (When i actually start moving and dodging, its doable deathless).

EDIT: was there, really hard to deal dps once blackholes start to get layed on ground. failed

thanks

I don't think that Shaper is doable with this build. You can't block almost any attack from Shaper, screen fill with DoT, not enough leech...
"
southheaven wrote:
mm what do you guys think of the abyssus with lightcoil and that new block jewel with this build

As already stated before, with Abyssus you will not be able to avoid random deaths on highest tiers, around T14-T16. Plus, imo is not that worthy on non-crit based builds.
"
Sirrianna wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
Its movement speed in boots really important?, we all use shield charge and faster attacks for move...Im asking because we can buy really nice boots cheaper if they dont have movement speed...

I'm doing good without any extra speed on boots, I'm just charging everywhere as you said.

As for Bloodlust support in main atack and getting bleed from the proces of counterattacks and shieldcharges, did more testing:
1) Works good on bosses
2) Doesn't work good on trash, missing consistency applying bleed so they don't pop so nice

Oh, I just read this, I answered something similar to what you stated about clearing maps with no bleed on main attack.

About speed on boots, well, of course is not mandatory having Shield Charge with such AS, but I found it quite useful anyway (sometimes is difficult to SC all the time on some areas, Haku...)
"
sultangurde wrote:
Final update :)

250k tooltip dps (without static strike aftershock)
If You multiply that with explosions after hit it gives roughly 475k dps or more.
Notice that on picture i had only 4 blocks recently.

http://imgur.com/a/G4cLF

Gear:

Who said build has no dps??:)

Just awesome. Thanks for sharing!
"
MTMorten wrote:
Hi guys, just hit 90 on HC breach league, I´m really starting to sit on some serious currency build is amazing for speed farming content, anyways my question is. If I get the red nightmare jewel and a 6 linked belly of the beast do you think it will be worth it?

Imo, is not worthy. That jewel gives you a lot of block but you don't need that on this build at all. I don't find any replacement that worth enough and losing Anvil means losing +3% maximum block chance. What I found interesting to try is 6L Belly + The Surrender. Before 2.5, I didn't recommend Belly on Aegis setup because you lose a lot of Armour/ES, but now, thanks to The Surrender I guess could be a nice combination.
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey man,

very nice build, just on thing i don't get. when you use static strike, there's no leech from elemental dps so.... ><

How do u manage to regen life when out of flask (like on guardians) if no life leech with elemental damage ? :)
Cleave gives a lot more of physical damage & a better life leech

See ya !

Simply because you don't rely on leech with this build. Survivability is based on full block A/S and only in some cases you will need life leech against particular bosses (all info on Boss Fights Tips section).

PS: And now, with The Surrender shield, you have tons of life gain on block.
"
Djae wrote:
Have you tried Blade flurry with Varunastra?

I give it a quick try and I personally didn't like it. I don't feel that damage will scale good enough with this build.
"
Battosai31 wrote:
"
FrameX wrote:
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey man,

very nice build, just on thing i don't get. when you use static strike, there's no leech from elemental dps so.... ><

How do u manage to regen life when out of flask (like on guardians) if no life leech with elemental damage ? :)
Cleave gives a lot more of physical damage & a better life leech

See ya !

Only a part of your phys dmg is converted to lightning dmg with static strike. You can also use atziri's promise to leach phys and ele dmg, also vinktars.

Hey,

you'r right but 60% is a huge amount of physical damage loss. But i'll try this way.
Also, don't you think it's better to use a blue with Physical to lightning ??? Because sunder is so insane to map, i'm doing T15 easy with sunder i can't even imagine map without it ^^

& did you try Molten strike instead of static strike ? It could be a nice up if you take point blank 2 pts away ?

See ya !

If you're using Sunder I recommend you swap to Static Strike + PtL against bosses. You keep your RRRB setup and will increase your single target damage a lot.

About Molten Strike, didn't tried it. Personally, I usually use it while leveling and is more than enough for me with that skill, I don't like it, but I don't know is potential.
"
kpeatuf wrote:
can you help me?
how you get so much damage? i buy Varunastra and get only 30k dps with mu SS and totem on 73 lvl.
i see from you screenshot that you AS modifier is 600%+ where you get it? i get only 300%
and so much other p.damage..

Link your tree/gear or open your char tab profile.
"
Chuzhak wrote:
Hi! Rly nice build! I have one question. I'm kill normal Atziri without any problems. Now i want go Uber Atziri, but i'm not sure that i can kill her.

Sorry but I don't know. Never tried Uber Atziri and probably never will. Not interested at all on that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info