[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Guys, is it ok that i have 11k armour in HO? i feel super squishy w\o full charges, flask, painforged and surrender buff, shouldn't i have around 20k armour unbuffed? My character is public, if somebody is willing to help...That's with legacy BoR (though there is no difference beside HP in terms of tankiness)
Last edited by im666im666 on Dec 25, 2016, 9:39:31 AM
this hc viable with blade flurry? or is soul taker too good?
Explain to me hitting mechanics. This is particularly interesting to me Vengeance trigger in this 78block build.
The specified trigger 30% on a counterattack when you are beaten, and so, on the 30% chance to affect how the 78% block or hit, even blocked, still remains a hit? or a 30% chance to proc a trigger is taken from the 22% remaining at the block?
sorry for my english
"
blizaro wrote:
this hc viable with blade flurry? or is soul taker too good?

I have one on SCB, I use claws, can use Rive with it. I have to say I love it. I believe I was still using Rive when I killed Minouator. I am on phone right now but you can see it in my profile. I currently have too much block because it was a bleed/poison build without BoR.
I'll wait here for a feeback about Varunastra/BF,i'm really curious about it.
"
Djae wrote:
I'll wait here for a feeback about Varunastra/BF,i'm really curious about it.

ill try it out later tonight let ya know how it goes
"
calavera_ wrote:
To all of you that use spiked gloves: do you craft them with essences or buy them already crafted? Also, if I'm crafting with essences, should I go for AS or raw damage from the essence?

Also, I got this enchant in my BoR: 30% Chance on Frenzy to gain an additional Frenzy Charge. I tried with Frenzy, no additional charges were added, ever. How exactly useful this enchant is, how it works, and, if useless for this build, can this worth something for other builds maybe? I'm afraid of replacing this enchant with some crap other, so I bought a new BoR and will do uber again.

Imo you should go for AS, but if I remember right, during past league I tried that with no success and then tried one time going for flat life and that gives me a decent 10% AS stat, so I keep that.

About frenzy, I don't like it, but is up to you. Don't know how useful that enchant is.
"
cebeep wrote:
hi, I plan to get the Anvil soon. May I know which of these 3 stats should I emphasize more on?

Strength, Armour, HP/MP lifesteal?

My priorities choosing Anvil are: Armour, HP gain on block and finally STR.

But usually I bought any cheap Anvil available and vaal it. Finally I stay with best corrupted implicit I got.

"
JrYeo wrote:
are you currently playing this in breach 2.5? if so, have you done chayula on this?

No, regrettably I'm not playing this league yet, so I can't tell.
"
prodoljay wrote:
well can i use immortall call instead of blood rage if i play hc?

You can, but I don't know how useful will be. I guess other HC players are not using it.

But losing Blood Rage means losing a lot of damage. Maybe you could remove FA from Shield Charge and one Vaal Haste and then link Blood Rage + Blood Magic, one good thing about it is that you could level it up (take advantage from Inc. Duration too).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info