[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

"
Deadmaux wrote:
Just want to give a 1 Month Update. Refined gear a bit and could not be more happy with the build. Think I am going to push for 100 with it. Currently getting close to 96. Current gear is capable of 45sec-1min gorge clears, even in full 6 man parties. Simply Bonkers.

Spoiler

Tree:

Thanks again for your work on the guide.

Some really sick gear there! Well done!

Small update from myself as well. I'm really falling more and more in love with this specc and my champion. And it makes the game very enjoyable currently.

I finally dinged 93, decided to give uber labs a couple runs for the very first time ever. (I like to play solo and get all my challenges done alone, so I will have something to compare in next league) Todays layout and phases seemed very easy and I was actualy surprised how easy it was to get 3-4 keys and survive. I was expecting to take way more damage but seemes like my ascendancys/flasks are doing all the work for me! That finally gave me the last 2 ascendancy points.

Also gave Pale Court 2 more runs today, which put me total of 3 runs, and guess what - the bow actually dropped. So that's another 10 ex farmed in couple days.

My current HO dps with auras/gmp on KB is 66k, and fully buffed with flasks/vaal haste 160k+. ES is about 7.7k, going to try to break the 8k mark in the upcoming days.

Also I've been saving up alot of Twice Enchanted lately and the machine was nice to me today, got the 0.6 % mana/hp when killed recently enchant, cant be more happy! And also bought a pretty sick wand, 360+ combined dps where 300+ is elemental. I think its currently scaling way better with all the %elemental damage with weapons and passives, than compared to a 200+ physical dps wand.

So now I have to think abit again on what the next upgrades are going to be and spend some time with uber Izaro & Atziri.

Edit: Holy ***k! And now a Taste of Hate dropped, godamn been so good couple last days. Was another investment I wanted to go for. After today I feel like 2 months of very bad luck is incoming in near future!

Over and Out,
Gammel
Last edited by larsahh_ on Jul 18, 2016, 3:28:05 PM
"
Deadmaux wrote:
Just want to give a 1 Month Update. Refined gear a bit and could not be more happy with the build. Think I am going to push for 100 with it. Currently getting close to 96. Current gear is capable of 45sec-1min gorge clears, even in full 6 man parties. Simply Bonkers.

Spoiler

Tree:

Thanks again for your work on the guide.

Dude that is some impressive stuff ! You are really pushing this build to the limits. which jewels are you using? And do you think a 500+ ES shield would be better for you?

And are you able to record videos ? I would love to see your high end spec in action :D

"
larsahh_ wrote:

So now I have to think abit again on what the next upgrades are going to be and spend some time with uber Izaro & Atziri.

Edit: Holy ***k! And now a Taste of Hate dropped, godamn been so good couple last days. Was another investment I wanted to go for. After today I feel like 2 months of very bad luck is incoming in near future!

Over and Out,
Gammel

Very nice wand ! And grats to all your luck :p

Guys you are posting very intersting characters/gears here i am very happy that you enjoy the build !
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Started leveling my duelist to play this build yesterday, i had a Uber lab farmer already so i went EQ to spend the least amount on gear.
Just hit 69 and decided to hit Uber Lab, already have the 8 points waiting for the transition x)))).
Need to socket/link this grill , she is being a biachhh already wasted +400 jewellers, and then buy all the items to get started.

I will post the gear/tree of the character for anyone interested on leveling this way:

Gear:
Spoiler

STATS AT 69 WITH THIS GEAR = 4951 HP/15k ARMOUR - 14k EQ unbuffed/14.8k Totem, this is enough to oneshot Voll in dried lake and to destroy Uber Izaro :D.

Tree :
Last edited by tkbowned on Jul 24, 2016, 7:43:13 PM
test
TRANSITION COMPLETE!! Gonna do a few dried lake runs to level up gems fast and then start mapping, FEELSGOODMAN.

New item setup, bought the cheapest things i could find cause kinda broke atm:
Spoiler

The missing socket on the wand is for a Decoy Totem that i need to de-level and out of scours atm >.<

EDIT for question: At what level of dps a normal wand beats Piscator's?
Last edited by tkbowned on Jul 26, 2016, 11:56:26 AM
"
tkbowned wrote:
TRANSITION COMPLETE!! Gonna do a few dried lake runs to level up gems fast and then start mapping, FEELSGOODMAN.

New item setup, bought the cheapest things i could find cause kinda broke atm:
Spoiler

The missing socket on the wand is for a Decoy Totem that i need to de-level and out of scours atm >.<

EDIT for question: At what level of dps a normal wand beats Piscator's?

nice gear and lol headhunter :D

I think at around 200dps (ele or physical) a rare imbbued wand will be better than piscators
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Can anyone explain why not using pain attunement?
Pain Atonement does not work with Crown of Eyes bonus.
I see, thanks alot!
Hey guys, I've just respecced from LA King of the Forest into this build

My gear so far:

Spoiler

Could you guys tell me what should I upgrade first in terms of efficiency and currency spent? Rings/Ammy? Maybe I should get a Vertex first for more ES? Currently I've got 5.4k ES and I want to get atleast 6-6.5k ish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info