[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

Hello, what links would I use for the physical/chaos version of the build with a 5 link only?
Last edited by cr1spi on Aug 4, 2016, 8:32:26 PM
Spoiler
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey guys!

Small update from my side as well! Enjoying every minute of the build and this character, although I wish there was a female version of Champion class possible :) Got a nice 490+ ES hubris circlet today with correct enchant (rip 18 ex), which put me on 8700+ ES. HO dps is about 77k with auras up and gmp. Make that up towards 170k+ when fully buffed and flasked.

Also finally managed to complete all 40 challenges, all of them done alone! Very happy at this current moment!

My current gear:

Gear

I can get up to 9000 ES with some more divning on rings and planning to upgrade gloves in near future. I refuse to craft stuff myself, my crafting luck is just beyond terrible so instead I have 10 tabs of live search on poe.trade for good deals!

Now I have a stash tab filled up with good t12+ maps so I can farm my way up to lvl 98+ or eventually do some rotas.

Wish all the best to all of you kb wanders,
Gammel
That is some SICK gear and stats :O.
Little update from my char:
Spoiler
6led the Shavs, got a wand a little better than Piscator,changed flasks a bit, and im trying to craft a wand and
but no luck so far.
Stats at lvl 92 :
32700 DPS on h/o - 80k+ buffed
6200 ES (i can't believe how safe i actually feel even with this low amount of ES LOL)
61% Chance to evade.

So many things to improve yet, need to change that ugly amulet to get some actual DPS, get skyforths and better items on other slots, change flasks again with Skyforth's, and i was thinking of using Static electricity jewel in next lvl, in the vaal pact slot it gives +2k DPS and its cheap XD.
"
Hello, what links would I use for the physical/chaos version of the build with a 5 link only?

kb pierce addedchaos gmp slower
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Prefix cannot be changed>scour>multimod? (don't even have haku 8 yet)
I never crafted much , appreciate any help.
"
tkbowned wrote:

uff i think you bricked it and you should try rolling another one, its not worth crafting further
"
cmphx wrote:
"
tkbowned wrote:

uff i think you bricked it and you should try rolling another one, its not worth crafting further

:( , ppl on reddit told me pmuch the same, gonna cry while scouring that flaring :criesinspanish:
Got a rare wand with chaos dmg and crit, multimodding its gonna be better crafting spell dmg/wed or phys+flat, what do you think?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Got a rare wand with chaos dmg and crit, multimodding its gonna be better crafting spell dmg/wed or phys+flat, what do you think?

i think physical should be better. WED will not do much if youre phys/chaos wander

Can you post a screenshot of your tooltip for KB ? I have the chaos/phys build and I'm using this wand

but according to the tooltip my damage is 40% lightning, 30% chaos, 20% physical and 10% cold and fire. So basically 50% elemental and 50% chaos/phys. Maybe I need a much higher budget to get high added phys to everything.

I was wondering what's the breakup of your damage.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Can you post a screenshot of your tooltip for KB ? I have the chaos/phys build and I'm using this wand

but according to the tooltip my damage is 40% lightning, 30% chaos, 20% physical and 10% cold and fire. So basically 50% elemental and 50% chaos/phys. Maybe I need a much higher budget to get high added phys to everything.

I was wondering what's the breakup of your damage.

i sold my gear so i cant show it anymore. But if you are using wrath, that is the reason for the high lightning part, thats totally normal. Wrath is just some nice extra damage, but its not truly needed, you can experiment with other auras aswell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info