[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

excited to get this build going, currently levelling up with tornado shot
"
Hards wrote:
excited to get this build going, currently levelling up with tornado shot

glad to hear that! hit me up if you have questions and feel free to post your experiences/your gear here later !
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Added video for ultra low budget gear

Clearing elemental reflect T9 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npqya1x-ZaE
"
cmphx wrote:
dual curse tryhard version

lmao
just thanks! well written, informative and since a shavs dropped in dried lake, cheap:)
im struggling to get my KB build off the ground and your guide gave me the info to fix a lot! like i took pierce on the tree instead of the gem... theres 9 points(travel) for free lol. frostwall+totem= instant improvement over frostwall+trap+cluster, at least with my playstyle.
"
gablona wrote:
just thanks! well written, informative and since a shavs dropped in dried lake, cheap:)
im struggling to get my KB build off the ground and your guide gave me the info to fix a lot! like i took pierce on the tree instead of the gem... theres 9 points(travel) for free lol. frostwall+totem= instant improvement over frostwall+trap+cluster, at least with my playstyle.

thanks, glad you like it ! Could you post your gear + tree for the pierce ?
at lvl 84 now, havent died since i went low life.

Spoiler
gear

5 ex helm, 1 ex wand, 9ex for the corrupted shavs, 5-25 chaos for each of the jewelry, 20c belt, 1 ex boots

very overkill gear

@ lvl 62 i equipped shavs and just did hybrid wander til ~70 is when i equipped this set of gear
Last edited by haslefthegame on Apr 18, 2016, 5:12:49 PM
Thanks for sharing this nice guide. I tried playing Wanders at past but i always give up because of survivability. Right now i have 7.2k es and died only once since playing. Hope to get more dps though, i have 42k dps with 5l shavs. I cant wait to get a 6l. Pierce would be fun.
Hi there just wondering. Will this build be, more safe to play. i think this is squisy > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAj47JcCTJM

or could i made carriedbyawand safe

I think just follow this duelist seems very safe
cheers

"
ariakas6165 wrote:
Thanks for sharing this nice guide. I tried playing Wanders at past but i always give up because of survivability. Right now i have 7.2k es and died only once since playing. Hope to get more dps though, i have 42k dps with 5l shavs. I cant wait to get a 6l. Pierce would be fun.

I am glad you like my build ! If you post your gear here maybe i can give some advice how to get more dps if you need :)

"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi there just wondering. Will this build be, more safe to play. i think this is squisy > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAj47JcCTJM

or could i made carriedbyawand safe

I think just follow this duelist seems very safe
cheers

YES its definetely possible to get similar damage/clearspeed as mathil in this video while maintaining my tankyness. I am currently experimenting alot and i am almost done theorycrafting so stay tuned ! It will be a bit more expensive to do though but the result should be mind-blowing.

I hope to get it done by this week!
Last edited by cmphx on Apr 26, 2016, 1:06:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info