[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

"
Deadmaux wrote:
Oh i dont know why its showing that jewel slot not being used, but i have a jewel in there.

oh okay, maybe you can drop the leadership cluster completely, since you have skyforth you dont need the aura stuff from there. just free up 3 points you think you can sacrifice for the flask nodes, they are super stronk
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Tried out those flask nodes... Boy Howdy. Thats some good stuff right there. Definitely ditching all 3 leadership nodes in favor of the flask ones. Good tip!
prior to swapping full low life because I don't have a shavs yet, I'm considering going CI...which 2 auras would you suggest I run? until I can go shavs?

I was considering running disc + wrath and using PCOC in my links until I can afford to run HoI for curse on hit.
Last edited by undeadzx on Jul 9, 2016, 2:23:23 AM
"
undeadzx wrote:
prior to swapping full low life because I don't have a shavs yet, I'm considering going CI...which 2 auras would you suggest I run? until I can go shavs?

I was considering running disc + wrath and using PCOC in my links until I can afford to run HoI for curse on hit.

yeah those two auras sound good.. bare in mind though that you'll be squishy as fuck and you need to take care of stun somehow. without grace+lowlife you dont have any defenses so it might even better to use lorica first and go LL
"
cmphx wrote:
"
undeadzx wrote:

yeah those two auras sound good.. bare in mind though that you'll be squishy as fuck and you need to take care of stun somehow. without grace+lowlife you dont have any defenses so it might even better to use lorica first and go LL

Thought about doin that but I know there's no way in hell im gettin the links i need on a 5L lorica and I'd really rather not go down to 4 links.
"
undeadzx wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:
"
undeadzx wrote:

Thought about doin that but I know there's no way in hell im gettin the links i need on a 5L lorica and I'd really rather not go down to 4 links.

thats why i recommend using thunderfist, its a very good pseudo 5L and i made a video using it with trash uniques in every other slot yet i can still clear a T9 reflect map, without flasks even !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npqya1x-ZaE
"
thats why i recommend using thunderfist, its a very good pseudo 5L and i made a video using it with trash uniques in every other slot yet i can still clear a T9 reflect map, without flasks even !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npqya1x-ZaE

I'll give it a go, thanks!
Thanks for the great guide!

One thing mourns me. How do you get 7,5k ES? I just don't get it. Got my ele build fully tuned up and just got 6k with the blood magic shield.

Would you be so kind to give me a hint and recommend an upgrade? I post my gear.

Thx in Advance.
"
setasonic wrote:
Thanks for the great guide!

One thing mourns me. How do you get 7,5k ES? I just don't get it. Got my ele build fully tuned up and just got 6k with the blood magic shield.

Would you be so kind to give me a hint and recommend an upgrade? I post my gear.

Thx in Advance.

Hi im glad you like the build. Your gear is very well put together. However I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you use frostwall selfcast with spell echo, and get 100% pierce chance by picking the pierce nodes in the tree. it is so important for single target. Using it with spell totem is okay, but selfcast with echo i got much better results. You should check my most recent videos on the wander about that.

Getting alot of ES is a bit tricky with this build; every single point of ES counts. If you compare your gear to mine, you can see I got a 400ES helmet, almost 200ES on boots and gloves, and a high rolled shavs. Its those little points that count. Discipline level 20 or 21 will also give you more ES. you can craft %ES on rings, which is very exppensive but also will give you ALOT of ES. if you have spare jewel slots, getting %ES on them is also great. Getting some Intelligence on jewlry also will boost your %ES. you should definetely get an amulet with at least 18% increased maximum energy shield (amulets can roll it naturally and you save the 2ex crafting cost).

Its really a matter of squeezing out the last bits on every slot. That will let you get 8000 ES or more, but you have to be ruthless in a way to get to that point :D

Just compare every piece of equipment again and calculate the difference in ES.

Hope that helps, feel free to post any follow-up questions ! And, most important, have fun in Wraeclast :D
Thanks for the quick response. Gonna start squezzzing ES then :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info