[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

"
setasonic wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. Gonna start squezzzing ES then :)

oh and im just checking your character. you should get the flask with nodes, maybe skip some crit multi. witch flask nodes are opopopopop.

also recheck your flasks.. why the fuck do you carry a life flask? get a silver flask and a properly rolled quicksilver (of adrenaline!!) asap :p
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
Hey there!

Thanks for a great guide, a great build and great feedback to the people here!

I was thinking to share some of my experience with this build in the Prophecy league. Since this is my second char, started playing poe in Perandus I got still alot to learn but I'm loving it. My last character was an Arc occultist and the reason I wanted something different was all the random deaths to not paying attention to elemental reflect. This build is great against that, and I never have any problems with

I'm obviously playing champion class. I lvled up as bow as you suggested here. I ran with a Death's Harp + drillneck , 4l with LA and it was a struggle but it worked up to maps/Dried Lake farming. Those 2 items were also the only items I spent any real currency on to get, rest was saved up.

I swapped to full ES and KB at level 80, had about 60c farmed up to get a budget version going on. and it also cost me around 30-40 regrets to completely respecc. Wasn't actualy that bad. I went with a 5l Lorica and it kept serving me very well, despite couple of deaths.

I was lucky with finding a Shavronnes after lvl 85 sometimes and got it 5l with the Jeweller's Touch prophecy, later on farmed 1500 fuse and 350 jeweler's to 6l it. I dont trust the rng since it took me 4765 fuses to 6 my Coil in last league.

I would love to post my current gear here but I'm too stupid to know how to do it. But you can see it under my profile I suppose. Im especially happy about my belt I got recently for about 40c. Gives me all the correct amounts of resistance and high ES/dmg. Also managed to divine my shavronnes to a decent roll. And recently also got almost 300 dps (mostly edps) wand for 10c.

I wanted to ask few questions about when do you think is good time for uber Izaro? How much Es with all the defensive auras I got, do I need so I dont get 1 shot by stupid things. My laptop isnt the newest and sometimes I'm getting fps spikes. I havent tried it yet, also dont have the last 2 ascendacy points, due I'm mostly playing solo and all so challenges been done by solo, I like it this way.

I was thinking to go for another energy from within jewel in the slot left of pierce (Blooddrinker nodes etc), to get another 32% es. I think my dmg, about 100k buffed (53.5k HO with auras up) without vaal aura is enough for most things in the game. It's just the defensive part that would be really nice. About 7200 ES right now and 400 life unreserved. And that would later on put me easy 8000+ es with another ring and %ES enchant there.

Also, how much are the life leech nodes depending on wether it is physical attack dmg or elemental attack dmg. Or does it matter at all ? I mean if the wand doesnt have any physical dmg at all or very low amount, does it make your life leech smaller?

For last, about head enchants. Do you think the 75% to get another explosion is currently the best enchant for us or is the 40% damage or bigger area worth going for?

Small quick Edit:

I almost forgot but our elemental damage and Spell damage. How does it work? Do we gain extra damage on our KB by having for example max rolled spell damage on shavronnes? Obv vaaling the shavronnes and getting +1 would be the most superb, but I'm really scared of doing it right now when I'm still trying to find some upgrades, and getting lvl 21 gems for the most important skills.

Also it's fun to see other people ingame playing this specc. I met a guy who long time ago bought my lorica and we become friends since then and talk almost every day, and sometimes run maps together and compare gear!

Oh, I think I figured out how the linking works now!

Have a good one,
Gammel
Last edited by larsahh_ on Jul 10, 2016, 11:29:19 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks for a great guide, a great build and great feedback to the people here!

I was thinking to share some of my experience with this build in the Prophecy league. Since this is my second char, started playing poe in Perandus I got still alot to learn but I'm loving it. My last character was an Arc occultist and the reason I wanted something different was all the random deaths to not paying attention to elemental reflect. This build is great against that, and I never have any problems with

I'm obviously playing champion class. I lvled up as bow as you suggested here. I ran with a Death's Harp + drillneck , 4l with LA and it was a struggle but it worked up to maps/Dried Lake farming. Those 2 items were also the only items I spent any real currency on to get, rest was saved up.

I swapped to full ES and KB at level 80, had about 60c farmed up to get a budget version going on. and it also cost me around 30-40 regrets to completely respecc. Wasn't actualy that bad. I went with a 5l Lorica and it kept serving me very well, despite couple of deaths.

I was lucky with finding a Shavronnes after lvl 85 sometimes and got it 5l with the Jeweller's Touch prophecy, later on farmed 1500 fuse and 350 jeweler's to 6l it. I dont trust the rng since it took me 4765 fuses to 6 my Coil in last league.

I would love to post my current gear here but I'm too stupid to know how to do it. But you can see it under my profile I suppose. Im especially happy about my belt I got recently for about 40c. Gives me all the correct amounts of resistance and high ES/dmg. Also managed to divine my shavronnes to a decent roll. And recently also got almost 300 dps (mostly edps) wand for 10c.

I wanted to ask few questions about when do you think is good time for uber Izaro? How much Es with all the defensive auras I got, do I need so I dont get 1 shot by stupid things. My laptop isnt the newest and sometimes I'm getting fps spikes. I havent tried it yet, also dont have the last 2 ascendacy points, due I'm mostly playing solo and all so challenges been done by solo, I like it this way.

I was thinking to go for another energy from within jewel in the slot left of pierce (Blooddrinker nodes etc), to get another 32% es. I think my dmg, about 100k buffed (53.5k HO with auras up) without vaal aura is enough for most things in the game. It's just the defensive part that would be really nice. About 7200 ES right now and 400 life unreserved. And that would later on put me easy 8000+ es with another ring and %ES enchant there.

Also, how much are the life leech nodes depending on wether it is physical attack dmg or elemental attack dmg. Or does it matter at all ? I mean if the wand doesnt have any physical dmg at all or very low amount, does it make your life leech smaller?

For last, about head enchants. Do you think the 75% to get another explosion is currently the best enchant for us or is the 40% damage or bigger area worth going for?

Small quick Edit:

I almost forgot but our elemental damage and Spell damage. How does it work? Do we gain extra damage on our KB by having for example max rolled spell damage on shavronnes? Obv vaaling the shavronnes and getting +1 would be the most superb, but I'm really scared of doing it right now when I'm still trying to find some upgrades, and getting lvl 21 gems for the most important skills.

Also it's fun to see other people ingame playing this specc. I met a guy who long time ago bought my lorica and we become friends since then and talk almost every day, and sometimes run maps together and compare gear!

Spoiler

Oh, I think I figured out how the linking works now!

Have a good one,
Gammel

Hey Gammel,

thanks for your detailed response ! I love reading such experiences :D

Actually I don't know when to tackle uber izaro with this build - i played and made the guide when merciless izaro was the highest. But at your level of gear you should be able to do him comfortably - my advise is to use a granite flask and a basalt flask in the fight, as he does mostly physical damage. Your mitigation will them be very very good so you shouldnt die that quickly, and with frostwall you will have very good single target damage. should you still get into troubles with the fight, i highly recommend you use a decoy totem - it draws so much attention from you and helps you keeping the upper hand.

if you want more ES, yeah you either spec into more %ES on the tree, or you invest some currency in better items - for you probably a hubris with more ES on it will be great. I'm thinking about something in the region of 420 ES or higher.

The duelist life leech nodes apply to ALL off your ATTACk damage - so all kinds of physical, elemental, chaos damage you do with your attack skills will be leeched as life (and mana if you also use the mana nodes) - thats what makes it so great and flexible, no matter what build you are, you will leech everything.

And yeah I think the 75% to get another explosion is currently the best enchant, but it isnt mandatory in any way - all my videos are without it and i dont think it makes much of a difference.

spell damage does nothing for the build you play at the moment - if you also want to scale your damage with spell damage, you need this helmet :

This unique hubris has the unique property of "increases and reductions to spell damage also apply to attacks" meaning that spell damage now will increase all of you attack damage (so all of chaos/physical/elemental you do) which can be a massive damage boost if you build around it. The downside is, it has -30% fire resist, and pretty low ES, so I wouldnt recommend using it with the elemental version of the build.

Your gear is pretty impressive for a relatively new player :O how did you manage to get a skyforths?

And don't invest or try to corrupt a shavs into +1 gems. The damage bonus that you gain from that is extremely low (less than 5%) its really not worth it. +1 gem implicits are great for spell-based builds where the damage comes from the gem itself rather than a weapon/auras like in our case. Getting your aura gems to lvl 21 will be a much better (and cheaper) damage boost.

I also advise you to change your tree a bit, to get the witch flask nodes (alchemist) - it is very very good and you should definetely use it. Since you have skyforth, you can probably spec out of leadership cluster. Just try to free up 4 points so you can get Alchemist, it is too good to not use .

Thanks again for your detailed report and have fun playing :)
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
Last edited by cmphx on Jul 11, 2016, 6:56:23 AM
"
Your gear is pretty impressive for a relatively new player :O how did you manage to get a skyforths?

I saved up all currency for about 7-9 days and bought them for 23ex when the price was still abit lower. It was a very long grind but freeing up the PCoC gem was something really nice I was looking forward to. Also less mana reservation, which left me with about 250 mana to cast KB.

Thanks for the response and explaining some stuff. I will look into the flask nodes and most likely specc into it then.

Gammel
Hey again!

Now I've managed to save up another 8-10 ex and trying to decide for a decent wand. What would you recomend, 340+ dps, where 200 of dps is Phys, 140 Elemental - Or something like 250+ elemntal dps and rest of dps physical? All of these ofc are Imbued wands with 1.65+ aps and 10+ crit.

I know most of my gear/passives has increased elemental damage and there is only 1 node that gives 30% of physical damage as extra lightning? So what would a good balance be or does it really matter? What I understand is that the increased elemental dmg in % will affect the elemental damage on the wand?

Just want to double check before I do such a big investment, which will probably be my last wand for this league at least. I would appreciate if someone helps in the decision.

I'm not interested in going chaos dmg wand specc right now, so we can exclude those options.

Gammel
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey again!

Now I've managed to save up another 8-10 ex and trying to decide for a decent wand. What would you recomend, 340+ dps, where 200 of dps is Phys, 140 Elemental - Or something like 250+ elemntal dps and rest of dps physical? All of these ofc are Imbued wands with 1.65+ aps and 10+ crit.

I know most of my gear/passives has increased elemental damage and there is only 1 node that gives 30% of physical damage as extra lightning? So what would a good balance be or does it really matter? What I understand is that the increased elemental dmg in % will affect the elemental damage on the wand?

Just want to double check before I do such a big investment, which will probably be my last wand for this league at least. I would appreciate if someone helps in the decision.

I'm not interested in going chaos dmg wand specc right now, so we can exclude those options.

Gammel

Mind sharing your playtime/day and farming strategy? I'm impressed by how much you have made given that you are relatively new player.
"

Mind sharing your playtime/day and farming strategy? I'm impressed by how much you have made given that you are relatively new player.

Hey!

I'm glad someone asked and I can perhaps help. I got about 13 days played so far in this league. I'm relatively new to poe but not the whole genre. I got thousands and thousands of played hours in diablo 3 before I switched to poe, so I'm very familar with the farming enviroment and I love it.I was amongst the top paragon lvlers back in season 2 when I lost all the feeling and interest for diablo. Especially when all trading there was completely removed.

So far I havent played any standard league of poe, I rather just play the different lagues, seems more fun, more builds to try out etc. Last league (Perandus) I managed to get close to lvl 97, which I think is a decent achievement for my first character ever, and also started midway of that league. Althugh I did have a friend from another game that was with me on TeamSpeak alot and helped me get going and learnt me the basics.

My vacation will start from next week and then I'm looking forward to spend many hours to lvl up and farm harder than before.

My farming strategy at the moment is prety much spam prophecies. Do some maps in between when I got alot of map prophecies. I spend about 300-40 coins every day. I try to seal the better prophecies that actually do sell, also all the last parts of challenge prophecies will sell for 10-20c each, such as Warmongers IV, Thau. Hist. IV etc. The Pale Court set is going for over 60C atm, and it's very doable to farm 2 full sets in a day. Also alot of prophecies such as Twice Enchanted, Gracious Master, Monstrous treasure etc sell for 4-5C each and if you add everything up, it will make a nice profit every day. Also once you have done same prophecies all over again many times, you will learn the maps and after some time you will ver quickly complete everything. Nowadays I rarely have to tab out and check poe wiki where some rare mobs are etc. Also try to skip the prphecies where you have to kill things while wearing specific items. Only 2-3 of them are worth doing or selling.

I also learnt from last league that crafting and chaos rolling items aint for me. I rather buy he stats I want, and use Vorici 1500 fuse etc. Same I think goes with Pale Court farming for me. I think I will rather sell the keys and have the constant income, but you never know, this might change abit in future!

It's nowhere close to the amount you can probably farm in uber labs with all the chests/enchants there but it will do for me right now. Once I hit 93, I will give uber lab few go's and see how it goes. I just dont wanna dump too much exp there if I die.

Have a good one,
Gammel
Thanks for the reply Gammel. Unfortunately I had to gave up on the prophecy league this time around due to work and study commitment. Will try to improve my farming efficiency next league.
Just want to give a 1 Month Update. Refined gear a bit and could not be more happy with the build. Think I am going to push for 100 with it. Currently getting close to 96. Current gear is capable of 45sec-1min gorge clears, even in full 6 man parties. Simply Bonkers.

Spoiler

Tree:

Thanks again for your work on the guide.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jul 27, 2016, 2:05:14 PM
Your gear is insane, GG
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info