Niffler´s Build Guides

About Cyclone raider, what is the best choice for bandits ?
ETA about the cyclone guide?))
Well got item 1 for the poisonclone assassin :)

BV guide?
Raider Cyclone bandit choices for those asking.

I've been informed: Oak (+40 Life), Kraitlyn (+8% Attack Speed), Kraitlyn (+Frenzy Charge)
So genuine question, I am playing the cyclone raider, but how is one supposed to build suitability-wise? The build only gets nominal leech, and fairly nominal regen. I am level 65, gear is obviously not completely in order since beginning of league, but I have 3.5k life and fairly close to capped res, plenty good enough for farming dried lake, but I am having to depend on life flasks for even white mobs, and am getting one shot by Voll. What am I doing wrong?
Is there a reason we go BM instead of running Blasphemy+Warlords?
"
ThexMasterr wrote:
So genuine question, I am playing the cyclone raider, but how is one supposed to build suitability-wise? The build only gets nominal leech, and fairly nominal regen. I am level 65, gear is obviously not completely in order since beginning of league, but I have 3.5k life and fairly close to capped res, plenty good enough for farming dried lake, but I am having to depend on life flasks for even white mobs, and am getting one shot by Voll. What am I doing wrong?

I am playing hardcore and am following this guide so your post makes me feel uneasy

Can I get a consensus to check how suitable for HC this cyclone ranger is.
"
I am playing hardcore and am following this guide so your post makes me feel uneasy

Can I get a consensus to check how suitable for HC this cyclone ranger is.

Hey! I found that after you hit more around level 70, have capped resists, and some decent gear (I have capped resist, belly, and devotos, ~5k HP). I had to start running blood rage for a bit more leech, but now it feels super tanky. Just play it safe! :) I think it would definitely be viable, I was just trying to push dried lake farming too early I guess.
Last edited by ThexMasterr on Dec 4, 2016, 4:49:36 AM
can confirm. the raider build is extremly squishy....i got 5k hp and struggle in t5 maps. it got a lot of health but almost no mitigation (neither armor nor evasion / dodge). maybe im doing something wrong though
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 4, 2016, 8:04:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info