Niffler´s Build Guides

Haha, when does a HC player ever NOT play safe? ;)
Im currently making my way round all the HP nodes first (except the large Scion ring) before going for damage.

Problem isnt the HP but the lack of armor or evasion +dodge (imo)

Last edited by Koksii on Dec 4, 2016, 12:21:33 PM
Hey I'm following your Cyclone Raider build (for Starforge end game weapon) and it seems pretty decent so far (only level 50). I was wondering how people are dealing with mana regen, I'm constantly having to pop my mana flasks to keep it up and I'm only using 4L cyclone right now.

I'm wondering if it might be worth it to move two points down to get blood magic and then run life on hit in the link or something?
"
Koksii wrote:
Problem isnt the HP but the lack of armor or evasion +dodge (imo)

Perhaps a silly question, but have you tried just adding a blood rage? It helps a ton in mapping, you still need life flasks against bosses, but I have gotten to the point where everything else is a roll. I'm sitting on 5.5k HP, running T5 easy, 22% phys reduction from armour, and 25% evasion. That's running belly of the beast and a devoto's. The leech seemed to be what this build really needed. With blood rage I was able to get rid of my stone golem too.
"
ltllama wrote:
Hey I'm following your Cyclone Raider build (for Starforge end game weapon) and it seems pretty decent so far (only level 50). I was wondering how people are dealing with mana regen, I'm constantly having to pop my mana flasks to keep it up and I'm only using 4L cyclone right now.

I'm wondering if it might be worth it to move two points down to get blood magic and then run life on hit in the link or something?

I went almost immediately for BM and didn't look back. You don't even really need life on hit, you get enough regen in the tree.
"
Regards wrote:

I went almost immediately for BM and didn't look back. You don't even really need life on hit, you get enough regen in the tree.

Sounds like what I'm about to be doing! Thanks
I just have a question about the cyclone raider. You add bloodlust into the Atziri's Disfavour because it causes bleed right? Well I put it in my gem setup with my Blood Reaper which also causes bleed like Atziri's Disfavour. But it oesnt make them bleed. Did I miss something?
So a few things for those looking to run Cyclone raider and looking for a guide, I'll give you some thoughts on what I've been doing to make leveling smoother.

= Get Resolute Technique and Blood Magic asap.
- Use Blood Rage when you get into Act 4 along with a Stone Golem. You can also connect Stone Golem to CWDT if you'd like
- I'm currently using a 4L leveling and I'm using Cyclone, Melee Phys, Fortify and Poison. I'm not sure how I feel about Poison, I might just go Faster Attacks
- I got Onslaught for my first ascendancy, I'll probably go Frenzy Charges next for boss kills.

That's it for now. I'm only level 50 but I'm enjoying the build. I'm not sure if I'll go the poison route or just try to pump as much phys as I can.

Also the first item I bought was Essence Wurm for that juicy Hatred damage. I bought it knowing that if this build fails I'll run a chieftan FT with anger in it.
Last edited by Regards on Dec 5, 2016, 1:30:32 PM
Hi...

I will try the raider cyclone right now. Yesterday i lost my champion cyclone and i like your tree and your video but i think you are missing some thinks..

Bandits choices?

Some weapons to leveling?

Screenshots with your damage, resistances, armour and ofc without kaoms heart.

If u can update the guide i would aprecciate it.

Cheers.
"
Alive_asd wrote:
Hi...

I will try the raider cyclone right now. Yesterday i lost my champion cyclone and i like your tree and your video but i think you are missing some thinks..

Bandits choices?

Some weapons to leveling?

Screenshots with your damage, resistances, armour and ofc without kaoms heart.

If u can update the guide i would aprecciate it.

Cheers.

Again, not OP, but just answering with what I've done so far...

Bandits were HP + Attack Speed + Frenzy Charge

Weapon leveling was just rares that I used Essenses to craft. You could probably do a Geofri's baptism before you get Axe nodes (I went axe) and then pick up a Kaom's Primacy or the Fire Axe released last patch when you get into the 50's.

No idea on damage and whatnot so far, still in cruel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info