Niffler´s Build Guides

Can we get a guide on Blade Vortex Pathfinder?
So I was looking for some kind of new build to play and I got kinda attracted to the so called "PoisonClone Assassin".
Watched the video and was looking at this thread now.

I have a couple of questions. Not sure if you or someone can answer them.

First of all, the swords listed here in the gear section, unlike the ones mentioned in the video, don't have crit multiplier... So, whats the point of using 2 swords instead of 1 sword and shield? I'm looking at this with the idea of making the character in HC Breach, is it worth to drop a potential high ES shield to get the Dual Wielding bonuses? (10% More IAS and 20% More Physical Attack)

How is the cyclone area calculated when dual wielding? I wonder if having +2 Weapon Range in each weapon gives you a total of +4 for all hits, or if them having different ranges makes it so that half your cyclone hits have a smaller AoE than the other half.

Also, it may be worth using 1H+Shield every time I have a 1H that is way better than the other one, since the Dual Wielding bonuses may not make up for half the hits being done with a weapon with less DPS or maybe picking some Shield Defenses nodes near by. Any thoughts on that?
Last edited by Kaemonarch on Dec 13, 2016, 1:41:34 AM
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
why the bloodlust with cyclone? wont that make the atzir unable to bleed the oponent?

Correct. This has been confirmed by Rory in an Q&A (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1247157) link to the forum thread. Atiziri's disfavor applies bleeding on hit and since cyclone is the skill that is applying a hit, bloodlust will prevent cyclone from applying the bleed.
Guys, I am trying Energy Shield build for the first time (PoisonClone). ENERGY SHIELD IS SO BAD OH MY FUCKING GOD. Two-shoted by Trash-Mobs !!

DPS is good, but I JUST CANNOT GO ABOVE THE TIER 2 MAPS !!
Warning ! ENERGY SHIELD IS SO BAD !! PLEASE DON'T WASTE TIME AND DO A LIFE BUILD GUYS !!

I am level 79 now and i go back in standard, because there is no way to go on...
Last edited by NemesoK on Dec 15, 2016, 1:19:37 AM
Hey niffler it's me Lobo.

i want know about your poisonclone assassin.
Is possible use 2 cursed in blasphemy? what is better? doedre damming or whisper of doom?

thanks for help.
Regarding Cyclone raider... why add bloodlust to cyclone, when it negates the bleeding effect of the weapon?, i cant see any other attack skills u can proc the bleed effect with. so im kinda lost here :D.. but nice build love it
1 thing i dont really understand, i just got my 2nd varunastra for the ST build, but my crit didnt increased as i expected. Do the offhand varu actually benefit from any nodes? Wouldnt it be better if i put some gg sword to offhand?
hi i am kinda stuck on trying this build is there a leveling option to this like gear etc any help would be great thanks Cyclone raider
Last edited by Sean69 on Dec 26, 2016, 8:43:00 AM
hi, why do you have only about 100 fire/cold/lightning resistance in your poisoncyclone assassin?
is 40% resistance enough after the -60% merciless penalty?
can anyone share a video of raider cyclone(starforge)? just want to know how fast it clears and how tanky it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info