Niffler´s Build Guides

I don't know whats wrong but im frustrateed with Hegemony's Slayer build.

Currently lvl 80, got spanked by atziri and killed first trial in uber. It seems that high life pool and leech from slayer ascendancy wont matter if you can't TANKSPANK =(

all my gear / gem setup is ok, 6k Life, all res capped, good crits but got one shot kill most of these bosses....

So I found this yesterday and it brought back my idea of trying a poisonclone assassin this league (I'm becoming a bit of an altoholic)

Can one forgo unstable and deadly infusion if I have skyforths? Instead getting ambush and assassinate?
Hi Niffler im really happy with this poison Cloud build that u just made :) my gems are not full lvled at the moment and i can clear t13 maps and 14 easy, but im having a lil problem with the leech dont know if is because the lvl of the gem? or my gear is not the best of the best yet, anything u can add or tell me where to hit first so i can save some currency and change thx for all man!
PST. i made some personal changes for testing, i add enlighten to my auras and got herald of ash and my mana its fine :) hope that doesnt kill the build i like it more than normal hits :)
Spoiler
I Keep dying in Breaches bosses or any othe higher boss like tier 13+ i can do it but like smart runing and taking portals, but the thing is i think facetanking, because the video donest looks like that. plz answer or anyone that can help would be amazing! this is the Tree i got so far and my equipt up there!
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGBiAGogceB5kNjQ5IDlwPqxCSES8RUBGWFHUVIBXXFfYWvxfcGNsZihm0GyUgbiL0I9MkiySdKgsqOCsKLL8tgy4jMjI1uT1fRX5HBkd-SVFJsUuuTI5Ms04qUDBSU1ZjWHVZ8FuvXfJfamJaYnljQ2VNaoxq-mwLbRlvJ3BScLt0oHX9d9d_xoRvhKKExYTZhq6PYI_6kyeTmZUulwaXlZf0mmqbtaEvotmnK7DYtUi7nrxvvTa-ir6nwzrEosgU0NDTftRC18_ZW9mG3Q3fmOLV6QLrY-wY7UHveu-I8NXy4fVv9qP5Nw==?accountName=Dwedar&characterName=Dwedar
Last edited by Dwedar on Jan 5, 2017, 10:45:35 AM
:(
Last edited by Dwedar on Jan 5, 2017, 5:36:24 PM
Is it in any way possible to make a Quill Rain Inquisitor with Elemental hit as main skill?
I tried to come up with something but even on paper it does not seem to work.
missing your build and video and your good Suggestions for the game
let hope to watch your video soon all respect Niffler peace
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info