Niffler´s Build Guides

Hi Niffler, taking into account that I'll probably never find or be able to afford either a Disfavour or a Starforge, what do you suggest for a more cost effective Cyclone Raider build? Is 2h going to end up in front of 1h/shield or DW in most cases?

Also some people are reporting a lack of survivability for this build, could shield block or DW block have a positive impact on this? Asssuming the claims are correct, of course.
To help with the lack of survivability, would it be worth it to deviate from the suggested tree a few points to grab the life leech nodes to the bottom right of the assassin starting location?

Also, what about Vaal Pact? Would be nice with the leech nodes, but that is a lot of points to invest just for Vaal Pact.

Thoughts?
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
Stone Golem + Blood Rage + Fortify on Cyclone have been more than enough tankiness for me.
Where are you getting leech from or are you mainly using flasks for survivability? I know you get some from blood rage, but it really doesn't seem to be enough. I mean, I am doing fine in cruel by popping flasks (some breaches are a bit rough), but I don't see higher end maps going well.

Guess will see for certain once I make it there, and might just be a gear issue currently.
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
"
Taintertots wrote:
Where are you getting leech from or are you mainly using flasks for survivability? I know you get some from blood rage, but it really doesn't seem to be enough. I mean, I am doing fine in cruel by popping flasks (some breaches are a bit rough), but I don't see higher end maps going well.

Guess will see for certain once I make it there, and might just be a gear issue currently.

If you're not using a Stone Golem, that'll fix it.
What armor do you use Lv 55 ~ 68?
Hey guys! for the hegemony era slayer crit build! He got like 3-4 jewel slot but cant find the type of jewel he is using ? I never saw them on the video or in the description can someone help ?
Out of curiosity, why doesn't the sword version of the cyclone raider go for blood magic? I find myself having mana issues at times, and have literally been on clarity the entire time ive had Cyclone...

Just something that crossed my mind, considering we want to run AA on that ring, there really isn't a downside to grabbing blood magic is there?
I couldn't help but notice at least for the cyclone ranger you didn't put which bandit to help.
why the bloodlust with cyclone? wont that make the atzir unable to bleed the oponent?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info