[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Just checked in to post an update. Thanks to a *very* generous forum member who saw my post and tossed me a decent starting dagger for this build (which was the only thing I needed to respec and start this build immediately), I was able to gear up and spent the last couple of days playing this one.

It's a monster - Atziri and Lab was on cruise control. Uber Lab is next to try (sometime this week... busy schedule at work). Still curious about Uber Atziri, but I don't have all the pieces required to even open an instance of it. I'm sure someone else will give it a go way before I do, and chime in with their thoughts.

So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Max DPS is insane - and I never even noticed Wild Strike, or considered it, before this build. Nice to know there's still new stuff to try, after all these years in PoE. :)
I'm leveling this build atm. I'm level 50 with 2 elreon rings and a tabula rasa (So I'm using 6links with almost no mana cost). Tl;dr leveling is a breeze

If someone has a spare offhand dagger on Prophecy, I too would aprecciate it (I'm planning to use Death's hand in the meanwhile)

Will be posting feedback as we go on. Thx for the build!

Btw, how do you manage mana costs without elreon rings?
Last edited by dancingbmo on Aug 15, 2016, 2:50:28 PM
deleted
Last edited by charliewuu on Aug 16, 2016, 12:41:13 PM
Hey Pozo! Started this built and I'm loving it! As of pure luck a Abyssus fell down on a Zana mission so I'm a bit better.... But the thing is, I'm at level 67 / 68 and I only have 2100 HP, which is not much... and makes live hard in maps... I'm not seeing what I can do to improve it?

I'm using a Tabula Rasa as for now to have more dps and level the gems... Don't have the currency for any decent 6L Chest and even 5L I can't find nothing decent...

Can you please point out how can I gain 4k+ hp? It's not from the tree if I am right?

Cheers and thanks, loving it, super fun build!
"
GuMossad wrote:
Hey Pozo! Started this built and I'm loving it! As of pure luck a Abyssus fell down on a Zana mission so I'm a bit better.... But the thing is, I'm at level 67 / 68 and I only have 2100 HP, which is not much... and makes live hard in maps... I'm not seeing what I can do to improve it?

I'm using a Tabula Rasa as for now to have more dps and level the gems... Don't have the currency for any decent 6L Chest and even 5L I can't find nothing decent...

Just for sure. Will you using Jewels which give % to max life?
"
mowieci wrote:
"
GuMossad wrote:

Just for sure. Will you using Jewels which give % to max life?

Nope :( I'm having big trouble to find amulet and rings similiar to the one of the build... I got a Lightning Coil but it's only 3 Socket... and 0 links. And I am out of currency to try and put it at least 5L :( I'm still a noob in this game honestly :(
"
GuMossad wrote:

Can you please point out how can I gain 4k+ hp? It's not from the tree if I am right?

link me your items also jewels with hp is a must
Last edited by MrPozo on Aug 18, 2016, 8:10:33 PM
"
I'm leveling this build atm. I'm level 50 with 2 elreon rings and a tabula rasa (So I'm using 6links with almost no mana cost). Tl;dr leveling is a breeze

If someone has a spare offhand dagger on Prophecy, I too would aprecciate it (I'm planning to use Death's hand in the meanwhile)

Will be posting feedback as we go on. Thx for the build!

Btw, how do you manage mana costs without elreon rings?

mana leech nodes on near start of tree on bottom left. you dont need to grab the life leech early but the mana helps a ton.
"
Baloosh wrote:
Just checked in to post an update. Thanks to a *very* generous forum member who saw my post and tossed me a decent starting dagger for this build (which was the only thing I needed to respec and start this build immediately), I was able to gear up and spent the last couple of days playing this one.

It's a monster - Atziri and Lab was on cruise control. Uber Lab is next to try (sometime this week... busy schedule at work). Still curious about Uber Atziri, but I don't have all the pieces required to even open an instance of it. I'm sure someone else will give it a go way before I do, and chime in with their thoughts.

So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Max DPS is insane - and I never even noticed Wild Strike, or considered it, before this build. Nice to know there's still new stuff to try, after all these years in PoE. :)

good to hear ^_^

Glad everyone enjoying the build.
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
GuMossad wrote:

link me your items also jewels with hp is a must

This is my stuff:

I'm poor in PoE and even trying to farm it's quite hard to get decent items... DPS wise i'm at 95k with Wildstrike, and 110ish K DPS with Dual Strike. Too bad I can't get a 6L Lightning Coil :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info