[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Finally, I've found a build for me without sick CI.

I'm in.
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Thanks for creating the guide, it's a lot of fun being able to use Wild Strike. Is there a reason why you skip Twin Terrors? It seems like it would synergize really well with the high crit chance on your daggers.

thank you for your support and welcome to the family :')

For Twin Terrors, I was going for it but after testing from a re-spec I had I found it wasn't needed. I crit so often its a waste of nodes. I'd probably get it if I didnt have Bino's. Could possibly still grab it. I'm currently at 52/45% crit chance. Without it. I'm assuming it'll bring me up to 60-70% which would be great and be a huge dps increase, but I think points could be better use elsewhere for now. Maybe later when near 100 I'll test it.

Edit: Spoke with my bro and he said at this point its better to grab more physical nodes to further increae damage cause at 50%+ crit chance its already good enough. Better to increase damage than just tool-tip dps.

I can add more maths about it later on.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification. I think I might grab it while leveling and then spec out later. One more question: what are your thoughts on BoR as a budget 6L item until you can afford Abyssus/Coil?
For faster leveling, I recommend to use min 3 links: Mele Splash Support and Added Fire DMG Support + Frost Blades (for AoE) / Dual Strike (for single target). From 20/21 lvl when you reach Herald of Ash, you can gain 50lvl without any changes (except eq)

Also you can have 2 setup of 3 links with Dual strike and Frost blades for lvling. Gr8 build. Thanks for hard work, I appreciate it.
Last edited by mowieci on Aug 11, 2016, 4:59:36 PM
"
unhappymeal wrote:
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Thanks for creating the guide, it's a lot of fun being able to use Wild Strike. Is there a reason why you skip Twin Terrors? It seems like it would synergize really well with the high crit chance on your daggers.

thank you for your support and welcome to the family :')

For Twin Terrors, I was going for it but after testing from a re-spec I had I found it wasn't needed. I crit so often its a waste of nodes. I'd probably get it if I didnt have Bino's. Could possibly still grab it. I'm currently at 52/45% crit chance. Without it. I'm assuming it'll bring me up to 60-70% which would be great and be a huge dps increase, but I think points could be better use elsewhere for now. Maybe later when near 100 I'll test it.

Edit: Spoke with my bro and he said at this point its better to grab more physical nodes to further increae damage cause at 50%+ crit chance its already good enough. Better to increase damage than just tool-tip dps.

I can add more maths about it later on.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification. I think I might grab it while leveling and then spec out later. One more question: what are your thoughts on BoR as a budget 6L item until you can afford Abyssus/Coil?

I think you could do it, I haven't tried it but why not. Np
"
mowieci wrote:
For faster leveling, I recommend to use min 3 links: Mele Splash Support and Added Fire DMG Support + Frost Blades (for AoE) / Dual Strike (for single target). From 20/21 lvl when you reach Herald of Ash, you can gain 50lvl without any changes (except eq)

Also you can have 2 setup of 3 links with Dual strike and Frost blades for lvling. Gr8 build. Thanks for hard work, I appreciate it.

Thank you for joining the family :')

Thank you for the compliment xD
That non-Bino's dagger is pretty expensive (for one similar in stats).

How do you think a dual Bino's setup would work, instead of one Bino's and one rare high-crit dagger?
"
Baloosh wrote:

How do you think a dual Bino's setup would work, instead of one Bino's and one rare high-crit dagger?

I tried it, its not that good and i used 2 good Bino's. you need a off-hand that is strong. Phys % roll is huge.
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:

I tried it, its not that good and i used 2 good Bino's. you need a off-hand that is strong. Phys % roll is huge.

Awesome - that's what I figured, just wanted to confirm.

Appreciate the speedy reply! I've got everything I need for this build to give it a go, except that rare dagger. Off to try the retardness that is PoE trading! :) Thanks again...
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:

Awesome - that's what I figured, just wanted to confirm.

Appreciate the speedy reply! I've got everything I need for this build to give it a go, except that rare dagger. Off to try the retardness that is PoE trading! :) Thanks again...

Np Good luck
How's the build going for you @Baloosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info