[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
wraeyth wrote:

Got the helm enchant last night. Is there any information available on what kind of impact it has?

It's good, thats basically it. That is what I am trying to farm atm.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Need some advice, i got the extra modes dagger but it doesnt have the cant miss thing, without my chance to hit goes from 100% to 75%, should i stick with the dagger i have now?
"
russiandobby wrote:
Need some advice, i got the extra modes dagger but it doesnt have the cant miss thing, without my chance to hit goes from 100% to 75%, should i stick with the dagger i have now?

As stated in the guide hits can't be evaded is MANDATORY. It will be terrible without it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi, i have one question. Whats the reason of linking blade vortex with cwdt on shield?
"
cowman25 wrote:
Hi, i have one question. Whats the reason of linking blade vortex with cwdt on shield?

BV can crit and generate power charges.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
So i got some money now and i can buy some uprades, my quest ion is this, since we running purity of fire and lightning i dont have to max them out rights, say i am sitting at 40% each, with purity, i will get about 37+ to those so it will get me to 75 plus the 3 or 4 on top of that for a total of 79 right. so the only resistance we need to max out is cold.
"
russiandobby wrote:

Hits that miss, cannot crit, and can't trigger discharge. You're esentially taking a 25% LESS multiplier on your crit chance, which is awful in a build that does almost no damage when it doesn't crit.
Hmm just chanced a skyforth should i drop volls protector or sell skyforth and get a volls devotion. So many decisions could also do with a decent vagan dagger too :)
"
Malthus wrote:
Hmm just chanced a skyforth should i drop volls protector or sell skyforth and get a volls devotion. So many decisions could also do with a decent vagan dagger too :)

Skyforth does not generate enough PCs imo.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
A very simple question: what skills should I use while leveling? I can't use Voll's yet, sadly, and clearing is really slow because I can't really tell what skills should I use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info