[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
FoggyNights wrote:

Finally got my devotion!!!
Quite a difference..
I have 6 power charges and 5 endurance charges atm..

congrats!!!!!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Has anyone done the math on jewels?

I'm wondering between crit multi and ias which should I be stacking? I have choices between jewels which have higher ias or crit multi but don't have a good sense which would be better.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This might be stupid question but how do i stay on top of boss when i am spinning around, i find it hard to stay relatively close to him which results in me missing in alot of hits
"
russiandobby wrote:
This might be stupid question but how do i stay on top of boss when i am spinning around, i find it hard to stay relatively close to him which results in me missing in alot of hits

Keep your mouse very close to the center of the screen. Takes a bit of getting used to. My first few videos were terrible, but you learn quickly.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Heya, thanks for the guide! I was wondering, what is the reason for going cold damage instead of say added fire damage on your dagger or jewelry. I get the elemental equilibrium making your discharge lightning (power charges) hit harder, but if you don't have voll's devotion and don't think you'll get it anytime soon, wouldn't it be ok to have added fire damage instead? Since the frenzy charges you get from Swift Killer will proc cold damage with discharge and you'll be doing no fire damage with it.

Thanks in advance and keep doing what you're doing!
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Dratax9 wrote:
Hi the build is working great currently at 14k damage on discharge with all 7 pcharges and im wondering how i caould get more im currently working on getting jewels :D

1) Devotion
2) 6L
3) multimod dagger
4) facebreakers, if you want max dps.

Hi so I can't afford a devotion as I am quite poor. but I'm thinking of making a char for voll farming as there is a challenge for it so what would be good build for that?
"
Prohhmetheus wrote:
Heya, thanks for the guide! I was wondering, what is the reason for going cold damage instead of say added fire damage on your dagger or jewelry. I get the elemental equilibrium making your discharge lightning (power charges) hit harder, but if you don't have voll's devotion and don't think you'll get it anytime soon, wouldn't it be ok to have added fire damage instead? Since the frenzy charges you get from Swift Killer will proc cold damage with discharge and you'll be doing no fire damage with it.

You're correct. But some people can still generate endurance charges through warlock's mark. if you're just using swift killer and voll protector then fire attack dmg is indeed better.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Got the helm enchant last night. Is there any information available on what kind of impact it has?
Last edited by wraeyth on Jun 22, 2016, 8:25:09 AM
"
Prohhmetheus wrote:

Warlord's Mark with blasphemy is what I use if I don't have devotion. That is why.

If you do have all 8 ascendancy points, you could go fire but I prefer WL mark so cold is better. You don't need PoF without Devotion, so you don't need to worry about running it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Dratax9 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Dratax9 wrote:
Hi the build is working great currently at 14k damage on discharge with all 7 pcharges and im wondering how i caould get more im currently working on getting jewels :D

1) Devotion
2) 6L
3) multimod dagger
4) facebreakers, if you want max dps.

Hi so I can't afford a devotion as I am quite poor. but I'm thinking of making a char for voll farming as there is a challenge for it so what would be good build for that?

Pathfinder MF BV imo.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info