[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

has anyone tried to farm the val amulet cards, just wondering how long it took you, or did you chance the amulet, any advice on how to get it efficiently.
I have about 6days played in total (only playing 1 character) and have farmed 7/8 brittle emperor, bought the last one to complete 8/8. Inclusive of online but afk time, doing master rotatations, levelling the character, I'd say maybe 3 days to get 7/8, and my build has average movespeed, not too shabby I'd say, considering its a ~20ex item?
What's the rationale for using cold damage on weapon/ring to proc EE, instead of say fire or lightning? I mean discharge deals 3 kinds of damage.

Looking at the discharge gem information on wiki, I'm guessing its because the damage of cold is the least?
"
baroqen_play wrote:
I have about 6days played in total (only playing 1 character) and have farmed 7/8 brittle emperor, bought the last one to complete 8/8. Inclusive of online but afk time, doing master rotatations, levelling the character, I'd say maybe 3 days to get 7/8, and my build has average movespeed, not too shabby I'd say, considering its a ~20ex item?

Even faster if you do it with MF gear or a 2nd character. Pathfinder MF op!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
baroqen_play wrote:

did you only do lake runs, or wasteland maps?
I will buy the Divination Distille, but are there other items I can easy equip which will up the chance to get a brittle emperor drop?

best regards
"
baroqen_play wrote:

When you say 3 days, do mean 3 full days as in 72h or 3 days with a reasonable <=5 h a day or something in between?

I also found a card by just playing through the game for the first time this league but then I did around 150 additional runs and didn't get anything. I was way overleveled at this point though and thus the penalty was quite substantial.
"
Shamp0o wrote:
"
baroqen_play wrote:

When you say 3 days, do mean 3 full days as in 72h or 3 days with a reasonable <=5 h a day or something in between?

I also found a card by just playing through the game for the first time this league but then I did around 150 additional runs and didn't get anything. I was way overleveled at this point though and thus the penalty was quite substantial.

There is a very, very small penalty in Dried Lake for currency drops/item drops, evem if you are overleveled. Experience will be shit of course.

You would need to run an MF build if you wanted to farm it seriously.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi the build is working great currently at 14k damage on discharge with all 7 pcharges and im wondering how i caould get more im currently working on getting jewels :D

Hi,

I'm gonna do this build (hell I HATE leveling...) but since we need level 69 (Voll's Protector) to start off, I wonder how to level? Atm I am using frost blades with last resort, that will carry me up to 25/29 depending on how lucky I am with other gear. But what then ?

What about leveling trees, so we know where to go first, etc?

kind regards,
Akuma

edit: http://image.prntscr.com/image/f77c1976a281478b9c46aaa459b5b48b.png
I love that part of the guide :D
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Jun 21, 2016, 12:19:06 PM
"
Hi,

I'm gonna do this build (hell I HATE leveling...) but since we need level 69 (Voll's Protector) to start off, I wonder how to level? Atm I am using frost blades with last resort, that will carry me up to 25/29 depending on how lucky I am with other gear. But what then ?

What about leveling trees, so we know where to go first, etc?

kind regards,
Akuma

edit: http://image.prntscr.com/image/f77c1976a281478b9c46aaa459b5b48b.png
I love that part of the guide :D

I would go with a spell caster skill with +1 gems. Firestorm, flameblast, flame totem, etc.

The guide got messed up with the perandus to SC merge. I just fixed it. Thanks!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jun 21, 2016, 12:40:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info