[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

ok.. i have myself confused here..
I have 6 power charges and 6 endurance charges with a +1 belt..
I have all 3 PC nodes and the EC node on the tree.
Im reading I should have 7 power charges.. did I take the endurance charge for my merc bandit by mistake or am i missing something?
"
FoggyNights wrote:
Im reading I should have 7 power charges.. did I take the endurance charge for my merc bandit by mistake or am i missing something?

Being at 6/6 I'd say it's likely you have it. This isn't a mistake, either; you're better off at 6/6 than 7/5.
Last edited by wraeyth on Jun 24, 2016, 1:51:46 PM
"
FoggyNights wrote:

You are fine! Should be 6/6 with your setup.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
its that ok if got cold dmg spell on weapon? because i already craft it :3
How important is +1 to max power charges? Should I get those nodes before I head up to the templar area or is it not that important? I'm only lvl 70 so far and don't have a Voll's Devotion (yet), so Power Charges are my bread and butter.
This league is actually being somewhat kind to me.. just rolled this beauty!!
I didnt have much put into reduced mana nodes, but now that i scored this i will be going back to squeeze that 4th aura in for sure.

Last edited by FoggyNights on Jun 25, 2016, 1:16:57 AM
Would lightning golem potentially be a better choice than ice for this build? Seems the general opinion is IAS is harder to get and more valuable than crit, especially because diamond flasks exist. It would be a small optimization, but something to consider.
"
Scofftastic wrote:
Would lightning golem potentially be a better choice than ice for this build? Seems the general opinion is IAS is harder to get and more valuable than crit, especially because diamond flasks exist. It would be a small optimization, but something to consider.

Lightning golem can fuck up EE.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Golems are a real hassle when you have no mana free to resummon...

Looks like death's doors have tripled in price the last few days, kinda interesting.

Slammed a few of my jewels yesterday and hit two nice ones (all res and attack speed):

And just crafted a new helm :D

12.5k es now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info