[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Grocery wrote:
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Is a Royal skeen with:

+34 intelligence
+28 mana
13% increased Attack Speed(crafted)

worth it for 15c?

If it is not a vagan dagger then no.

It is, just didn't think I needed to mention it since this thread is about CoC discharge. There aren't really many good options, especially for a low price.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Is a Royal skeen with:

+34 intelligence
+28 mana
13% increased Attack Speed(crafted)

worth it for 15c?

If it is not a vagan dagger then no.

It is, just didn't think I needed to mention it since this thread is about CoC discharge. There aren't really many good options, especially for a low price.

You would be surprised. It is always safe to give more info as some people don't understand all the mechanics, even if it is obvious for long-time players.

Not really sure what it's worth given it has 2 meh affixes. If you don't see anything else around that price then go for it!

You will need to get cold damage on a ring if you want to take advantage of EE.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
my damage is very weak especially vs Rare monsters, and i usually skip map bosses since it takes me very long time to kill one.

you can check my gear in my profile.

Any Help please?
Whats the priority for the Dagger? IAS > Crit > Spell damage?
"
Shnayzr wrote:
my damage is very weak especially vs Rare monsters, and i usually skip map bosses since it takes me very long time to kill one.

Any Help please?

Hey man,

Looking at your gear i think it's the enchant on your gloves that's messing with EE.

You have Word of Tempest on your gloves on hit, so each hit with your cyclone is dealing lightning damage which with EE causes the mob to have +25% lightning resist. Remove the enchant on the gloves and try it out.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Word_of_the_Tempest
Last edited by andelko88 on Apr 7, 2016, 3:51:47 PM
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Whats the priority for the Dagger? IAS > Crit > Spell damage?

Cold damage if needed > IAS > Spell > crit
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
andelko88 wrote:
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Any Help please?

Hey man,

Looking at your gear i think it's the enchant on your gloves that's messing with EE.

You have Word of Tempest on your gloves on hit, so each hit with your cyclone is dealing lightning damage which with EE causes the mob to have +25% lightning resist. Remove the enchant on the gloves and try it out.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Word_of_the_Tempest

Good catch!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Weapon elemental damage works with discharge i found one good ring but have elemental damage 32%
"
Weapon elemental damage works with discharge i found one good ring but have elemental damage 32%

Weapon elemental damage only refers to damage coming from a weapon or an attack. As such, it only applies to the cyclone or whirling blades.

where are you seeing it working on discharge?

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
So.. I'm thinking in make this build but I have few questions, sorry if it has been answered already but not rly going to read all 14 pags here, actually I stoped to read on the trash talk fight between Grocery and "Tsar" xD

1) I'm hardcore player. Is this viable hardcore? Why people saying is dying after leave lake?
Whats up with the dual curse/enfeeable that Tsar is talking about?

2) Voll's amulet is mandatory? not going to spend 10 exalteds in a amulet, really. I can even 6link a voll's protector chest without problem but this amulet.... omfg :P

Just it... thanks Grocery I already watch many of your boss guide videos that helped me a lot while fighting them. Im HC player and cant die xD

Thanks.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info