[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

gonna start saving up for this build I think. sitting on 12 ex pure right now + 10-15 in equipped gear. can't wait to get a little more and blast this build out!
"
crazypearce wrote:
gonna start saving up for this build I think. sitting on 12 ex pure right now + 10-15 in equipped gear. can't wait to get a little more and blast this build out!

That is more than enough to give it a go. Voll's Devotion is not needed. Just use blasphemy + Warlords mark instead of purity of fire. Once you get a devotion, then switch them out.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Can anyone help me with buying some items for the budget build? First time playing a ES build and also not sure how to get a proper vagan dagger. Any help is appreciated.

Vagan dagger with implicit crit. Make sure it does not have a fire or lightning damage roll on it. That is basically it. If it has a cold damage roll on it then even better!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:

That is more than enough to give it a go. Voll's Devotion is not needed. Just use blasphemy + Warlords mark instead of purity of fire. Once you get a devotion, then switch them out.

what should I buy first? 5l chest or straight up 6l chest and sell what I have now then buy other pieces as i go along? thanks for the reply!
Im having trouble to buy ES Gear and cap resistances i have all currency to buy the gear
"
Grocery wrote:
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Can anyone help me with buying some items for the budget build? First time playing a ES build and also not sure how to get a proper vagan dagger. Any help is appreciated.

Vagan dagger with implicit crit. Make sure it does not have a fire or lightning damage roll on it. That is basically it. If it has a cold damage roll on it then even better!

So I can use any vagan dagger with implicit crit? Should I buy a rare one or a blue one then regal it?
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
InsaneX3 wrote:

So I can use any vagan dagger with implicit crit? Should I buy a rare one or a blue one then regal it?

The best possible vagan dagger has an ias roll and is rare. That way you can multi-mod it. That will be expensive though.

It is up to you what you want to buy, the regal can brick it though if it rolls lightning damage/fire damage.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Im having trouble to buy ES Gear and cap resistances i have all currency to buy the gear

Should not be that difficult. I am well over cap for ele weakness in red maps and I am using a head hunter. With a belt slot you should be able to do it pretty easy.

You do not need Steppan Eard so you can look at rare boots if need be.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:

what should I buy first? 5l chest or straight up 6l chest and sell what I have now then buy other pieces as i go along? thanks for the reply!

I'd go 5L chest is fine, you just won't use increased AoE. Inc AoE really helps as a QoL/clear speed upgrade but it is perfectly fine without it.

I'd probably go 5L > Voll's Devotion > 6L.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
I'd go 5L chest is fine, you just won't use increased AoE. Inc AoE really helps as a QoL/clear speed upgrade but it is perfectly fine without it.

I'd probably go 5L > Voll's Devotion > 6L.

thanks again, can probably afford 5l and devotion now, so will go ahead and get them ready for when I level.

last question, does it matter what evade dagger I use? can i multimod this one below? not really ever played a crit build so was a bit confused on all of the different evade bases

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info