[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Grocery wrote:
The best possible vagan dagger has an ias roll and is rare. That way you can multi-mod it. That will be expensive though.

It is up to you what you want to buy, the regal can brick it though if it rolls lightning damage/fire damage.

How important is the base? For example if I have a choice between a good base but bad affixes vs bad base but has only IAS as a affix which can then be multicrafted, would the latter be better?

If possible I would like to talk more about this build with you ingame or something since I am new to PoE.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Apr 7, 2016, 12:58:36 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
I'd go 5L chest is fine, you just won't use increased AoE. Inc AoE really helps as a QoL/clear speed upgrade but it is perfectly fine without it.

I'd probably go 5L > Voll's Devotion > 6L.

thanks again, can probably afford 5l and devotion now, so will go ahead and get them ready for when I level.

last question, does it matter what evade dagger I use? can i multimod this one below? not really ever played a crit build so was a bit confused on all of the different evade bases

You would have to remove the craft on it, but yes you can multimod it.

You want the fastest possible vagan dagger with crit implicit. If you multimod it get multimod, crit chance, spell damage and attack speed.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
The best possible vagan dagger has an ias roll and is rare. That way you can multi-mod it. That will be expensive though.

It is up to you what you want to buy, the regal can brick it though if it rolls lightning damage/fire damage.

How important is the base? For example if I have a choice between a good base but bad affixes vs bad base but has only IAS as a affix which can then be multicrafted, would the latter be better?

If possible I would like to talk more about this build with you ingame or something since I am new to PoE.

Please list what bases they are and what mods they have.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
Please list what bases they are and what mods they have.

Well, I am currently looking through poe.trade and there are some Poignard, Royal Skeen and Gutting Knife with IAS affix + some other affixes that are useless, so they have over 1.6 APS. Then there are some not so good bases like Fiend Dagger that have only IAS which, like you said are able to be multicrafted.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Apr 7, 2016, 1:12:05 PM
"
Grocery wrote:

You want the fastest possible vagan dagger with crit implicit. If you multimod it get multimod, crit chance, spell damage and attack speed.

ah, i understand now, thanks. so I want a vagan dagger (poinguard/skeen/slaughter) with added cold with 3 open suffixes and one prefix, to add multiple mods, attack speed, crit and spell dmg.

can't wait to try this out!

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

ah, i understand now, thanks. so I want a vagan dagger (poinguard/skeen/slaughter) with added cold with 3 open suffixes and one prefix, to add multiple mods, attack speed, crit and spell dmg.

can't wait to try this out!

That or a vagan dagger with an ias roll on it from the regal. That would actually be better. you can mod the cold damage on with multimod. It is just switching around the crafting of ias vs cold damage.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

That or a vagan dagger with an ias roll on it from the regal. That would actually be better. you can mod the cold damage on with multimod. It is just switching around the crafting of ias vs cold damage.

just got this one crafted, just need to level now
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

just got this one crafted, just need to level now

NICE! Enjoy it!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Is a Royal skeen with:

+34 intelligence
+28 mana
13% increased Attack Speed(crafted)

worth it for 15c?
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Apr 7, 2016, 1:47:18 PM
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Is a Royal skeen with:

+34 intelligence
+28 mana
13% increased Attack Speed(crafted)

worth it for 15c?

If it is not a vagan dagger then no.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info