[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
So.. I'm thinking in make this build but I have few questions, sorry if it has been answered already but not rly going to read all 14 pags here, actually I stoped to read on the trash talk fight between Grocery and "Tsar" xD

1) I'm hardcore player. Is this viable hardcore? Why people saying is dying after leave lake?
Whats up with the dual curse/enfeeable that Tsar is talking about?

2) Voll's amulet is mandatory? not going to spend 10 exalteds in a amulet, really. I can even 6link a voll's protector chest without problem but this amulet.... omfg :P

Just it... thanks Grocery I already watch many of your boss guide videos that helped me a lot while fighting them. Im HC player and cant die xD

Thanks.

1) There are multiple level 100's on Perandus HC and some 99s as well. I have not heard of anyone doing this build correctly that is dying after leaving lake. I was dumbfounded by his comments about that as they were either made up or in his thread.

The one person I spoke to in game that was having issues had 3k es and negative resistances while using a level 4 discharge. He gave me 12 chaos to buy gear and I got him at max res, 7k ES and had him flying through maps.

2) The OP states that Voll's Amulet is not necessary. Just get an amulet with crit multi, cold damage to attacks (if not on weap/rings) ES rolls, res rolls, lightning damage rolls, etc.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 7, 2016, 5:02:40 PM
"
Grocery wrote:
"
So.. I'm thinking in make this build but I have few questions, sorry if it has been answered already but not rly going to read all 14 pags here, actually I stoped to read on the trash talk fight between Grocery and "Tsar" xD

1) I'm hardcore player. Is this viable hardcore? Why people saying is dying after leave lake?

2) Voll's amulet is mandatory? not going to spend 10 exalteds in a amulet, really. I can even 6link a voll's protector chest without problem but this amulet.... omfg :P

Just it... thanks Grocery I already watch many of your boss guide videos that helped me a lot while fighting them. Im HC player and cant die xD

Thanks.

1) There are multiple level 100's on Perandus HC and some 99s as well. I have not heard of anyone doing this build correctly that is dying after leaving lake. I was dumbfounded by his comments about that as they were either made up or in his thread.

The one person I spoke to in game that was having issues had 3k es and negative resistances while using a level 4 discharge. He gave me 12 chaos to buy gear and I got him at max res, 7k ES and had him flying through maps.

2) The OP states that Voll's Amulet is not necessary. Just get an amulet with crit multi, cold damage to attacks (if not on weap/rings) ES rolls, res rolls, lightning damage rolls, etc.

Ok nice, thank you Grocery.

Another quick question: What's the curses up on this build? Warlords mark(end charges) + enfeable? So its a dual curse build?

Sorry maybe its my fault to start make questions before start it, just curious about how the curses is running on this specific build.

Will try it for sure, let me 6link a volls chest first. :P
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 7, 2016, 5:07:07 PM
"
"
Grocery wrote:
"

Thanks.

Ok nice, thank you Grocery.

Another quick question: What's the curses up on this build? Warlords mark(end charges) + enfeable? So its a dual curse build?

Sorry maybe its my fault to start make questions before start it, just curious about how the curses is running on this specific build.

Will try it for sure, let me 6link a volls chest first. :P

Single curse. If you don't have Voll's then you would Blasphemy Warlord's Mark.

I don't use curses right now outside of CWDT enfeeble.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
so i just got volls devotion amulet along with my crafted dagger earlier... what gems are best to get q20 first? i guess all of the ones in main gem link? gonna work on buying some of those next, got discharge already
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 7, 2016, 5:14:55 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
so i just got volls devotion amulet along with my crafted dagger earlier... what gems are best to get q20 first? i guess all of the ones in main gem link? gonna work on buying some of those next, got discharge already

Increased critical strikes, CoC, Discharge, Cyclone
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
first of all: Insane build.
What version of the tree do you raccomend: the more attack speed or the more crit? i have a 6l voll's protector and devotion
"
yakkittu99 wrote:
first of all: Insane build.
What version of the tree do you raccomend: the more attack speed or the more crit? i have a 6l voll's protector and devotion

I use the Attack Speed Variant. I have 2 diamond rings, so it works just fine and I noticed a big dps increase from simply discharging more.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
How good is +1 endurance charge belt? i have 5 endurance 6 power charge
"
How good is +1 endurance charge belt? i have 5 endurance 6 power charge

It is the ideal implicit.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery. I'm gonna follow your build, just wanted to ask - is Blapsh+Warlord's Mark necessary if I don't own Volls Devo? Then which 2 gems I have to switch? That's my current stuff waiting for me, will get rings, belt and amulet later.
Last edited by slickloveyou on Apr 7, 2016, 8:17:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info