[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Following your build level 58 now and dealing high lot of dps
"
Obeast wrote:
"
Vaal's and Trio do not have exceptionally high life pools so I am not sure why you are noticing such a decrease tbh. It is only a level 70 area.

As per the most recent posts in this thread, I have switched out BV for Conc effect on bosses and increased aoe on packs. Well I don't currently, but I recommend that, if you have dps issues.

Lastly, make sure you keep your mouse real close to the boss so you spam Discharge.

At the time of the atziri attempt I was in a 5L with a Voll's amulet. At the time of linking my gear I decided to trade my volls amulet for a 6L. In the 5L i wasn't running blade vortex. I don't know if that helps, but that's what I was using.

Thanks for answering my questions!

I think the big point is: In map bossrooms you find a pack of monster, which dramatically increase your dischargers as you generate more powercharges. This enhances damage.

Vaals & Trio are more like "solo" bosses (in the first few seconds).

Atziri is a bit of practise, you shouldnt facetank everything but its quite easy to do with some brain :D

Nice gear btw!
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:
"
Obeast wrote:
"
Vaal's and Trio do not have exceptionally high life pools so I am not sure why you are noticing such a decrease tbh. It is only a level 70 area.

As per the most recent posts in this thread, I have switched out BV for Conc effect on bosses and increased aoe on packs. Well I don't currently, but I recommend that, if you have dps issues.

Lastly, make sure you keep your mouse real close to the boss so you spam Discharge.

At the time of the atziri attempt I was in a 5L with a Voll's amulet. At the time of linking my gear I decided to trade my volls amulet for a 6L. In the 5L i wasn't running blade vortex. I don't know if that helps, but that's what I was using.

Thanks for answering my questions!

I think the big point is: In map bossrooms you find a pack of monster, which dramatically increase your dischargers as you generate more powercharges. This enhances damage.

Vaals & Trio are more like "solo" bosses (in the first few seconds).

Atziri is a bit of practise, you shouldnt facetank everything but its quite easy to do with some brain :D

Nice gear btw!

The first part is true about mobs in boss rooms, which is why you have to stick to the boss like white on rice! I find the solo boss dps is actually nuts.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'm going to try this build out tomorrow. As for leveling, what skills would you suggest leveling with until, what? 70?
"
Azureth1 wrote:
I'm going to try this build out tomorrow. As for leveling, what skills would you suggest leveling with until, what? 70?

Firestorm, flameblast, flame totem, arc. Any popular/strong elemental leveling skill that you would use to level generically really.

I switch to CI once you have the gear for like 6-7k ES.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hello,

Excellent guide! I'm just having a tough time with my critical strike chance. It's settling at around 33.41%. How can i achieve atleast over 70% :)?

Best Regards,

Adam.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

Excellent guide! I'm just having a tough time with my critical strike chance. It's settling at around 33.41%. How can i achieve atleast over 70% :)?

Best Regards,

Adam.

What is your crit chance on cyclone and dicharge with max charges?

We want to get to 83-86% with charges up and let diamond flask do the rest. Anything more and you are wasting talent points or currency on what a diamond flask can do.

FYI, you have more crit on your gear than me, so I think you are looking at the wrong number.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery I have a quick question. I've looked at Jeebie/PressStarttoPaws' profile and I didn't see him running life leech gem as well as blasphemy warlord's mark. Apart from the 0.4% attach damage leech as life enchant on boots, he doesn't look like he has any other sources of life leech. Could you explain why he's doing that? Thanks!

Edit: just noticed he has cwdt lvl 1 + warlord mark but still it's a bit unreliable imo. What if he runs into a pack of porcupines? I am very surprised he went all the way to 100 twice and now a third character at 97 with that set up.
Last edited by WhiteShark2431991 on Apr 6, 2016, 9:04:39 PM
"
Hey Grocery I have a quick question. I've looked at Jeebie/PressStarttoPaws' profile and I didn't see him running life leech gem as well as blasphemy warlord's mark. Apart from the 0.4% attach damage leech as life enchant on boots, he doesn't look like he has any other sources of life leech. Could you explain why he's doing that? Thanks!

Edit: just noticed he has cwdt lvl 1 + warlord mark but still it's a bit unreliable imo. What if he runs into a pack of porcupines? I am very surprised he went all the way to 100 twice and now a third character at 97 with that set up.

Jeebie did use LL for a while. His/Her current setup is pretty interesting at this point, but I am going to stick with LL. Clearly he is a very skilled player.

DPS is not low with this build so I'll stay with LL!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hello,

I think i was looking at the wrong move for my crit :p. Anyway, i have two extra jewel slots open, and wondering what should mods on the jewels i should look for?

are the listed above okay?

Thanks,

Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Apr 7, 2016, 12:00:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info