[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Hunnaball wrote:
I was wondering the best way to level before switching to this build? E.g. the early leveling skill tree etc. I'm not really sure were to start when it comes to building my tree (going ele dmg way or the chaos/phy way etc.)

Hybrid ES/Life using elemental skills such as flameblast, firestorm, flame totem, arc etc.

You regret less talent points this way. There is no clear cut leveling tree as you switch to CI when you have the gear for it.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Link your gear please!

Bear with me, I'm very new to the forums.

"
Obeast wrote:
"
Link your gear please!

Bear with me, I'm very new to the forums.

What tier maps are you having issues at?

I just ran a map without Voll's devo and I still had find damage considering I only discharged PCs.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"

I just ran a map without Voll's devo and I still had find damage considering I only discharged PCs.

I was attempting atziri the other day and I did little to no damage against double vaal and atziri herself. I felt very inadequate and decided to ask questions.

To actually answer your question, I'm doing 8's and 9's and when i run into the boss room I barely notice the boss even being there, because with the additional blue pack, my discharge is always discharging at max charges.
"
Obeast wrote:
"

I was attempting atziri the other day and I did little to no damage against double vaal and atziri herself. I felt very inadequate and decided to ask questions.

To actually answer your question, I'm doing 8's and 9's and when i run into the boss room I barely notice the boss even being there, because with the additional blue pack, my discharge is always discharging at max charges.

Vaal's and Trio do not have exceptionally high life pools so I am not sure why you are noticing such a decrease tbh. It is only a level 70 area.

As per the most recent posts in this thread, I have switched out BV for Conc effect on bosses and increased aoe on packs. Well I don't currently, but I recommend that, if you have dps issues.

Lastly, make sure you keep your mouse real close to the boss so you spam Discharge.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Vaal's and Trio do not have exceptionally high life pools so I am not sure why you are noticing such a decrease tbh. It is only a level 70 area.

As per the most recent posts in this thread, I have switched out BV for Conc effect on bosses and increased aoe on packs. Well I don't currently, but I recommend that, if you have dps issues.

Lastly, make sure you keep your mouse real close to the boss so you spam Discharge.

At the time of the atziri attempt I was in a 5L with a Voll's amulet. At the time of linking my gear I decided to trade my volls amulet for a 6L. In the 5L i wasn't running blade vortex. I don't know if that helps, but that's what I was using.

Thanks for answering my questions!
"
Obeast wrote:
"

At the time of the atziri attempt I was in a 5L with a Voll's amulet. At the time of linking my gear I decided to trade my volls amulet for a 6L. In the 5L i wasn't running blade vortex. I don't know if that helps, but that's what I was using.

Thanks for answering my questions!

Should have been doing just fine damage given that gear level. Honestly, not sure what to say without actually seeing you play. Voll's devotion with a 5L is still legit, legit damage given it is the same as my current setup without inc aoe gem. I tested it a few days ago as 5L.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 5, 2016, 6:18:36 PM
Think my post kinda went down, what sdo you guys for inquisitor with this build ? Damage should be ridicolous and you still get 200+% es easily
"
demogorg wrote:
Think my post kinda went down, what sdo you guys for inquisitor with this build ? Damage should be ridicolous and you still get 200+% es easily

Inquisitor is very viable. At the start of the league it is difficult to do as you will have to use Elreon rings and they can be hard to get early on with decent rolls.

The ignoring of ele resistances is nice.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Posted a quick video showing a Twinned (double boss) Abyss Map Boss fight only, Temp chains courtyard, T14 Brutus Boss fight only (Via Zana) and a gorge speed run HERE!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info