Path of Exile in China

Seriously disappointed from GGG. I supported the game when it was still in CB (though i didnt get my titel till today), brought many of my friends to Wracelast and we still dont have a localisation in german, french or spain?
Dafuq and now you bring the game to China, one of the most fucked up countrys on the planet where human rights are kicked with feets? Where freedom of expression is handled with jail (you get busted for years) and people are getting killed by the gouverment when they dont fall into line....

I never had any problem with anything you did in the past, even when you brought the support for brazilian players.
But with that move you seriously make me sad/angry because you're showing all of us that you are getting greedy instead of supporting you long time community, which is from Europe/US/NZ.
Wrong direction GGG and i have to think about the fact if I really want to support a Company that works that way.

So, support from my side will stop just this moment and I will also bring this to my friends to boycott your Company in the future.

Cya in fucking hell GGG!!!
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
"
abb1992 wrote:
"
We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

What?
How can POE win the war against them in their base?
Please look at the Taiwan server, the bots and gold farmers are controlling the game!

Even on "main" realm, you meet trading bots more and more often nowadays. In PHC league, I had it happen two or three times already that just seconds after adding an item to a trade tab, I was whispered by someone, during trade he clicked Accept a split second after I did, said something random and off-topic, and left the party and my hideout within 2 seconds.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
South Africa next please please please xD
Can wait no longer for the alaph test in China.
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
oooh

so thats why theres pay2win stash tabs now
makes sense

(they totally ARE pay2win .. i NEVER sold stuff like this, im actually rich now in the game, i used to always have like 2exalts , now i have like 30+)
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 28, 2016, 6:03:16 AM

Eternal Orb confirmed in China
Last edited by Boksa on Mar 28, 2016, 5:58:59 AM
"
Ranker wrote:
Seriously disappointed from GGG. I supported the game when it was still in CB (though i didnt get my titel till today), brought many of my friends to Wracelast and we still dont have a localisation in german, french or spain?
Dafuq and now you bring the game to China, one of the most fucked up countrys on the planet where human rights are kicked with feets? Where freedom of expression is handled with jail (you get busted for years) and people are getting killed by the gouverment when they dont fall into line....

I never had any problem with anything you did in the past, even when you brought the support for brazilian players.
But with that move you seriously make me sad/angry because you're showing all of us that you are getting greedy instead of supporting you long time community, which is from Europe/US/NZ.
Wrong direction GGG and i have to think about the fact if I really want to support a Company that works that way.

So, support from my side will stop just this moment and I will also bring this to my friends to boycott your Company in the future.

I don't think you comprehend business in any manner.
More people -> More profit = Expansion

You just seem racist if anything
I don't understand all the bitching. How does this negatively impact the game experience of anyone? The Chinese don't even have to play on the server.

You do know they are a business and need to make money for the game to survive. Imagine how much better quality the ascendancy release could have been with more money and staff.

Always such negativity when they try to grow and improve the game.

Great work GGG!
"
Ranker wrote:

Man, it's just a business. Nothing personal.
Chill.

On topic - nice news! We knew about it along time before you post this news Chris, but now it's official - good luck and have fun! ACT 5 is coming and maybe we can found ACT 5 in Eastern Asia stylish?
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
I wonder how confused the chinese players will be after killing brutus and entering the prison gate zone... so much food running around, they'll think they found the "secret cow level"...

Spoiler
Kappa
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info