Path of Exile in China

"
China-Farmers incoming :D

Now: WTB 1 Ex for 65 Chaos...
Then: WTB 65 Ex for 1 Chaos...

For the Chinese realm, more like...

!!♥♥!! CHEAP PRICE LOVE YOU! 10EX @ $9.99 US ♪♪♪++++ SECURE TRADE SUPER !!♥♥!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China."

How?! Bots still exist in this version haha. I have even seen them lately stuck in a loop where they are trying to access their stash in town for 10-15 minutes at a time. When I contacted support to let them know about one I managed to record video of it took them TWO DAYS to even get back to me, come on!
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Dear Grinding Good Games,
Thank-you for making a great game that should be available to all to enjoy.
All of us live on this unique Earth, and it should be our goal to achieve universal Ascension through sharing.

The Internet is what I call one of the World's Great Wonder, for it has allowed humanity to come together and realize that in the end we are all human living on this one world.

When the Internet was released to the public everyone objected to it, a once military project. Look at where we are today, everyone is free to use it, becoming an integral part of our lives.

When you release POE to the game to the public there will be objections.
When POE is played by everyone, it brings people together.
We need to remind ourselves at the end of the day POE is entertainment.
I've met so many new friends it has helped me to be more understanding.
This is the long term goal, to enlighten humanity through sharing.

I've met some people who will object to most things in life, some I've met to have health conditions such as schizophrenia, particular a phobia of people. There will be initial fear. Human history has shown that many of society's issue are linked to health conditions of the mind, which could be misinterpreted as racism.

For it was compassion that helped us realize that Earth was so precious that we avoided the nuclear devastation. Could you imagine an Earth so devastated that our real lives would not be grinding in POE, but grinding in real life trying to survive.

Grinding Gear Games, your game has brought inspiration in terms of game innovation. Has brought together people. And of course, many hours of entertainment.

Keep it up!
Havent encountered so many pissed off racist since the last tome i logged on to cod.....
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
You saw how terrible PoE Garena ended up as. Still though... But I'm glad they seperated the Chinese Servers.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Mar 30, 2016, 12:15:17 AM
Aww yeah starting to come up in the world. All the best in this business venture GGG, may you make a zillion Yuan so you can put gateway servers in South-Africa (even though our internet sucks so bad that might not even help, thanks telkom...)
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Whats with the weird praising/worshiping of Tencent? You mentioned a couple of times how they have "immense power" and influence. That sounds deluded. I saw that some people said that they have bad reputation. So how it is?

Yeah, it sounds like Chris is really afraid of them. For good reason, probably. They ARE crazy powerful. They're working closely with the Chinese government to brainwash the population. The same government that is regularly makes peoples disappear who criticize them. These are not the kind of people you want to do business with.
FilterCloud: https://filter.poe.gg
Filter Debugger: https://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html
"
pootie3030 wrote:
Havent encountered so many pissed off racist since the last tome i logged on to cod.....

The Chinese player-base has had major implications in every game that's been introduced to it. Having an honest discussion about the effects of this massive launch isn't being racist. This isn't Tumblr.
"
gilrad wrote:
<East Asian players> GGG! Give us a gateway and localize the game like you did with the South America!

<GGG> Okay, enjoy this sub-contracted publisher agreement with a 90% bot environment and blatant pay-to-win cash shop!

<East Asian Players> That's not what we asked for at all!
Well, when all you hear when it comes to MP games in china is 'you need a partner to publish in this region', I dunno what you guys expected...
Congra ^^ .... Just say "if we can (Chinese) :) no matter what, I still continue play.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info