Path of Exile in China

Plox fix them bugs and the optimization (or however its written in english). It sucks that i can't run poe flawlessly on my FX-8320 @3.8ghz (8core) - gtx 960 4gb vram - 8gb ddr-3 2133mhz ram; a Computer which cost me about 850-900€ ;_;
Somewhen it WILL lag. Not only when playing coc kinetic blast (because yeah, of course there is lag then).
When will you Finally do something about it?
One day i will find the right words, and they will be simple. - Jack Kerouac
"
iamnotspock wrote:
I too acknowledge that there is a chance that TenCent will turn it in to an RMT paradise, I only hope that GGG have put measures in place. It is after all how the Chinese do business.

To quote a friend of mine, who was BORN in Hong Kong (Pre hand back), he calls them *[Removed by Support]

Chinese moderators are already here, guys. Be loyal or be quiet :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
does this mean we can expect a mobile version soon? lol
ive just learned it will be a completely different realm. excellent decision as we all know how things would go if both realms were the same one.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
I'm a player from mainland china, I got to know POE from Steam and have played on International server for several months.
When Chinese POE players (they play on both international server and Taiwan server) knew that Tencent is gonna be the publisher in China, we are starting wondering whether Tencent will ruin this game by, while, many ways. If you can read chinese, go to POE Baidu Tieba(Posting Bar of Path of exiles),and you can see that we are discussing fiercely on this issues. Some players just don't concern it since they will stick to international server or Taiwan server.

I just hope that Chinese POE won't become a PTW game (selling some chinese-featured equipment effects is ok)
ooh green blood {color: green}
Player from China here. I have zero interest in any of this for the same reason why I wasn't interested in the Garena version, and that's because that version isn't the same version as the international version. Biggest effect is that I can't play with my friends from all over the world.

I completely understand the limitations in launching anything in China though. Not complaining. I'll stick to Singapore / Australia servers for the foreseeable future.
China-Farmers incoming :D

Now: WTB 1 Ex for 65 Chaos...
Then: WTB 65 Ex for 1 Chaos...

"
socun89 wrote:
(:

WTF!?
Assuming it is indeed going to be a seperate realm such that the bots and farmers (let's be honest GGG, there is no way in a million years you're gonna win that one) can't flood the international market then I see this being no real issue. So long as it doesn't affect the international players' experience, including those Chinese players currently playing on the international version then more power to you GGG.
Though I'm by no means expecting that the Tencent version won't be P2W with a watered down aesthetic, hence my concern if they aren't treated as explicitly different animals. Good luck and I hope it works out well for everyone.

Edit: It'd be nice if we could get a response with some more details on this, plenty of people are worried and while I can really hope GGG is going about this in the best possible way it's be nice to know for sure
Kiwi fruit, that is all
Last edited by PrivatePublic on Mar 29, 2016, 7:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info