Path of Exile in China

"
msj1990 wrote:
Tencent is worse than EA, I'm serious.

I'm pretty sure CN server would be like this:

Vorici charges 15000 fus for 6 link. It also take 10 times of fus to 6 link yourself. However, if you pay 2000RMB, you can get a "super awesome orb of fusing" that guarantee a 6 link.

Want to have Eternal orb back? Yes if you pay.

T1 uniques will never drop, they are only available in the shop.

It did say that their server would be kept separate, GGG wouldn't dare do that on the international servers, it would be suicide for their company unless the new china market was enough to sustain them on their own. Regardless, unless you play on the china server, you wouldn't be affected by that. The worst experience I've had with tencent is chroma skins in league. hue hue hue.
Not wanting to sound negative but it is very naive to think you can fight bots and farmers.
Bots? maybe
Farmers, nope.jpg

But besides that, i am very exited also what this will bring to POE.
Grats GGG
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Whats with the weird praising/worshiping of Tencent? You mentioned a couple of times how they have "immense power" and influence. That sounds deluded. I saw that some people said that they have bad reputation. So how it is?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Mar 28, 2016, 4:05:43 AM
Beware of Pay to Win.
Good job GGG...

Way to praise these type of companies and people.

I'll leave you with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

Where you expanding next? North Korea? Syria?

I'm sure this post will be "censored", which ironically coincides with what happens over in China daily.
Last edited by StinkFinger on Mar 28, 2016, 4:13:18 AM
So players in china cannot log onto other servers with the tencent version?
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Whats with the weird praising/worshiping of Tencent? You mentioned a couple of times how they have "immense power" and influence. That sounds deluded. I saw that some people said that they have bad reputation. So how it is?

The 2 most popular IMs are owned by Tencent which has total user of over 200 million. All Tencent needs to promote Path of Exile is simply send a notification thru any of their IMs. Even if only a fraction of people who saw the notification tries out this game it will still be a huge number of people due to the population base.

So yes, Tencent is very powerful and influential. Also literally Satan.

I'm not joking, this company started their business by literally taking other people's ideas and capitalized the absence of Chinese copyright laws. As of this day, Tencent is one of the most profiting game company of the world but they have not published or made a single original game. That's right, ZERO original IP. All rip-off or direct clone of existing games. The only thing that's close to an original IP is League of Legends which Tencent bought the entire studio after game is released.

I'm NOT saying GGG is making a deal with the devil to make some money in China.

Don't get me wrong, entering the Chinese market is a good thing for GGG, this game deserves a part of the market. I don't think Tencent is going to screw GGG in any way, they are running a business after all. This is good news in general for everyone outside China because Tencent only has control over the Chinese version and it has its own server.

Oh btw, I would be so surprised if Tencent didn't make a build-in auction house and sell currency for money.

ps. Congratulations guys! Tencent might be the most anti-consumer company in the world but they normally don't screw their partners.
Last edited by sapherius on Mar 28, 2016, 4:37:26 AM
This Tancent monster will mutilate chinese version of PoE. It will become P2W like everything else .
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Tencent:your microtransactions shop sucks,let me teach you.
GGG:what?oh,that's (+﹏+)~ o(︶︿︶)o~ o(∩_∩)o~ o(≧v≦)o~!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a few days later:
Premium stash tabs can be listed as public, allowing them to integrate with community trade tools.
Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

just a joke~
anyway,as a Chinese player, I'm glad that GGG allowed us continue to play on the global server.
Last edited by AmoAzumi on Mar 28, 2016, 4:56:22 AM
"
sapherius wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:

The 2 most popular IMs are owned by Tencent which has total user of over 200 million. All Tencent needs to promote Path of Exile is simply send a notification thru any of their IMs. Even if only a fraction of people who saw the notification tries out this game it will still be a huge number of people due to the population base.

So yes, Tencent is very powerful and influential. Also literally Satan.

I'm not joking, this company started their business by literally taking other people's ideas and capitalized the absence of Chinese copyright laws. As of this day, Tencent is one of the most profiting game company of the world but they have not published or made a single original game. That's right, ZERO original IP. All rip-off or direct clone of existing games. The only thing that's close to an original IP is League of Legends which Tencent bought the entire studio after game is released.

I'm NOT saying GGG is making a deal with the devil to make some money in China.

Don't get me wrong, entering the Chinese market is a good thing for GGG, this game deserves a part of the market. I don't think Tencent is going to screw GGG in any way, they are running a business after all. This is good news in generally for everyone outside China because Tencent only has control over the Chinese version and it has its own server.

Oh btw, I would be so surprised if Tencent didn't make a build-in auction house and sell currency for money.

ps. Congratulations guys! Tencent might be the most anti-consumer company in the world but they normally don't screw their partners.

Actually it sounds like Chris made a deal with the devil just for fast cash grab and nothing else. Also, I feel sorry for chinese people that they have such a fucked up gaming industry. I am curious to see what chinese POE server has for sale.

edit:
Also, i feel less motivated to support GGG in the future
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Mar 28, 2016, 4:37:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info