[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Damn hey, i ve just leveled this but you need a macro to push all the flasks at the sametime and since autokey that does 5 actions is forbidden you need a keyboard to do that, and i don't have !
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Hi, i love your build but i always have 2-3 fps when i fight a big pack. There is a way for fix that?
Sry for fault.

thx
Everyone i have a question.

What is BIS enchantment?? (Focus Boss Fight)

-Helmet-
1) BV 30% Duration
2) BV 40% Damage
-Boot-
1) 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
2) 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently
3) Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
4) other...
-Glove-
1) Cast Commandment of the BLADES on Hit
2) other...

Reply! Your Choices :)

Thanks!
Last edited by x0x0x7x on Jun 25, 2016, 1:19:57 PM
Question, in the lvl99 tree you drop the máximum power charge node, is that intentional?
"
Question, in the lvl99 tree you drop the máximum power charge node, is that intentional?

nope
Has anyone tried shifting Added Fire Damage in front of Inc Aoe / Conc for a 5L? I feel like mobility is good enough that you can easily reposition when clearing but the damage, at least at my level (79) could use a little improvement. Fwiw, I'm using a CJ and Divinarius so my range is already pretty decent. Also, I'm too lazy to constantly switch gems and I think AFD could be a good solution.

Regarding flask spam - are there any legal ways to decrease the very good chances of getting a carpal tunnel syndrome? I'm aware of the 1 press 1 server action rule, is there anything that works within these confines and makes using flasks a little more bearable?

edit: If anyone's lazy like me you can put up curse+PCs into a cwdt setup: cwdt - blade vortex - pcoc - WM. Just ran a few maps with it and it was great, no more disruptions in movement to get the curse up. Fortunately I had an extra armor slot free of gems so I'm able to keep both manual and cwdt setup active at once and disable cwdt if necessary. This also allows me to focus more on the flasks and pay more attention to what goes on in general.
Last edited by Bawtzki on Jun 25, 2016, 8:00:16 PM
"
x0x0x7x wrote:
Everyone i have a question.

What is BIS enchantment?? (Focus Boss Fight)

-Helmet-
1) BV 30% Duration
2) BV 40% Damage
-Boot-
1) 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
2) 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently
3) Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
4) other...
-Glove-
1) Cast Commandment of the BLADES on Hit
2) other...

Reply! Your Choices :)

Thanks!

for the helmet, i went for damage, since i can reach 50 casts without the duration
Harrier, Path of the Warrior or Sanctity for last skill point? OP took Sanctity but i feel like Harrier is more beneficial.
"
Bawtzki wrote:

Regarding flask spam - are there any legal ways to decrease the very good chances of getting a carpal tunnel syndrome? I'm aware of the 1 press 1 server action rule, is there anything that works within these confines and makes using flasks a little more bearable?

I would just tinker with your hotkey setup until it's comfortable for you. Here's mine for example:

LMB - Walk || M4 (thumb mouse button) - CoH BV || RMB - Main BV

Q - Whirling Blades || W - Totem || E - Hatred || M5 - Vaal Haste || MMB - Portal

Flasks: 1 = Health || 2 = Rumi's || 3 = ToH || 4 = Basalt/Ruby || R = Vinktar

My general gameplay is holding Q to move around, navigating with my mouse. Bogok has his WB on a mouse button, but for me it feels uncomfortable over long period of playing. If I'm fighting an easy pack, I can just use my left middle finger to hit 2/3 for Rumi's/ToH, without having to shift hand position.

For harder packs, I move my left ring finger to hit 2, while my middle and index finger hit 3 and 4. Then I seamlessly move my index finger down to hit R. Thus hitting my 4 flasks in a fluid motion of 234r. I found that having my flasks as 2345 or QWER didn't allow as smooth a motion.

Lastly both BV and Vaal Haste on mouse buttons, so right hand can focus on attacks while left hand focuses on flasks. For me this made playing this build a loooot more bearable over 8hrs of play, but definitely take breaks and stretch and all that stuff.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Changed my weapon, and thinking about the 6th link. Maybe Inc crit strike chance is better, since we crit more, therefore generationg more flask charges.
Also, I'm using enfeeble instead of warlords mark. Its better at the lab.
Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by anakkk on Jun 25, 2016, 11:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info