[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
onlyxin wrote:
is the The Retch a good belt for this build?

I actually think that could be a very interesting choice - might do some testing with that
I notice your mana dosen't get low at all. Wouldn't it be better to use herald of ash and replace clear mind with a yellow jewel?
Master Herbalist over Veteran Bowyer? I'm actually playing a BV Pathfinder myself & I feel like I clear faster with VBowyer, but I could just be imagining it.

Great build overall, I switched to your tree because I was too squishy.
First, I wanted to say thank you; this build is awesome! I'm up to 82 PHC and having the most fun I've had since starting POE.

I'm clearing maps up to 10 without any major issues so far, a few mods I've narrowly learned to avoid (I skip phys reflect and beyond) but most things seem okay. An addition to your guide regarding which mods you think are tough might be a solid call.

Question #1: How do you sustain a stream of 8+ maps? This is more of a general play question I guess, but this is only the 2nd character I've mapped with and I've been having trouble with this. Even alching every map I run, I have a hard time finding high enough maps to sustain decent xp/hr. Any tips?

Question #2: I hate being that guy asking "derp derp what to upgrade", but I'm really curious what you think:

Thanks again for the great build, it's a blast to play and easily the most resilient/powerful thing I've had the pleasure of trying. Cheers! ^_^

Edit: Apparently jinxed myself, just ripped to latency hiccup on Malformation boss. C'est la POE.
GG GGG <3
Last edited by Bladewing_M on Mar 31, 2016, 1:55:15 AM
"
Acidalia69 wrote:
I notice your mana dosen't get low at all. Wouldn't it be better to use herald of ash and replace clear mind with a yellow jewel?

Well currently my mana pool is what i exactly need to get to 50 charges which is important for going in on hard bosses like atziri's trio etc. Also less mana is less life because of MoM and since i'm using essence worm with hatred herald of ash would reserve more than 25% (see essence worm)
"
Bladewing_M wrote:
First, I wanted to say thank you; this build is awesome! I'm up to 82 PHC and having the most fun I've had since starting POE.

I'm clearing maps up to 10 without any major issues so far, a few mods I've narrowly learned to avoid (I skip phys reflect and beyond) but most things seem okay. An addition to your guide regarding which mods you think are tough might be a solid call.

Question #1: How do you sustain a stream of 8+ maps? This is more of a general play question I guess, but this is only the 2nd character I've mapped with and I've been having trouble with this. Even alching every map I run, I have a hard time finding high enough maps to sustain decent xp/hr. Any tips?

Question #2: I hate being that guy asking "derp derp what to upgrade", but I'm really curious what you think:

Thanks again for the great build, it's a blast to play and easily the most resilient/powerful thing I've had the pleasure of trying. Cheers! ^_^

Edit: Apparently jinxed myself, just ripped to latency hiccup on Malformation boss. C'est la POE.

I'm sorry to hear about your rip :(

Question 1: I'll just do a short write-up of what i do. When it's a new league and i start with like 2-3 tier 1 maps from docks i start out by transmuting them. I just run the maps blue until tier 5 or something. Around there i start alching and when i get my first tier 8-9 i put chisels on. I only chisel the first 4-5 tier 8-9 maps i get, just to build somewhat of a pool. Whenever i find a tier higher than what i have i chisel it and run it for the returns, not the exp. That is why i don't roll away from temp chains e.g. When i have a few 8-10 maps i only chisel maps when i find 12+ and those i will also open with fragments (the first few i find at least). And when you have run a few 12+ you will always have a good t10-11 base in my experience. I'm sure there's better guides around on the internet, it should be easy to find with google ;)

Question 2: I don't know if it's relevant anymore after you ripped, but i would buy different bases than ES for helm and gloves. The items are fine, but i think it would be better with some Armour/evasion. Also you could upgrade your ring to something with also max mana/cast speed.
Hi i have found interest in your build and im wondering what level you decided to pick up mind over matter at and what order of ascendency did you take?
"
DatHillside wrote:
Hi i have found interest in your build and im wondering what level you decided to pick up mind over matter at and what order of ascendency did you take?

I went for master surgeon first (: I picked up mind over matter when i got essence wurm. I only had around 1,2k mana at the point
Very nice build, i think i will try it
But i have a question, which map mods you can't run? Is no regen/no leech doable for this build?
How necessary is Vaal pact really?
Between Rumi's and a Basalt, and then the leech from Vinktar's and Warlord's, is reflect really an issue?
I don't have much experience with this character yet, but on paper it doesn't really seem necessary. Am I overseeing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info