[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Hey all,

This is my second league in a row running this build and I just finished gearing everything up!

I run a cwdt version of this build and thot Id link my gear to showcase another gem option.

Everything is fundamentally the same and the only downside is sometimes I have difficulty maintaining power charges.

I'm just shy of lvl 94 on PSC and have 36 challenges as soon as I run my twinned core map.
I'll definately be going for 40/40 and at least lvl 97.

Gear:
Spoiler

And my new sexy belt:

Last edited by Azraphael on Jun 24, 2016, 9:27:10 PM
Nice build, i am rocking Maps and other content with it Thx for sharing :)
Build is going pretty great so far, here's my current setup:

Looking to probably grab Divinarius next given how cheap it is. Pretty broke now though, after dumping 210c on the Taste of Hate.

How are you guys handling Uber Lab traps in general? The trials are nasty on this build, what with 0 HP regen and all.
"
Glick wrote:
Build is going pretty great so far, here's my current setup:

Looking to probably grab Divinarius next given how cheap it is. Pretty broke now though, after dumping 210c on the Taste of Hate.

How are you guys handling Uber Lab traps in general? The trials are nasty on this build, what with 0 HP regen and all.

Traps in the uber lab are overall requires experience. There's always a blind spot. When you get used to them they are no problem at all
6 link - added fire damage, why? maybe better added chaos damage?
vinktar + (taste of hate or atziri? atziri gain life leech instant) + others through Hyde
"
vvarior wrote:
vinktar + (taste of hate or atziri? atziri gain life leech instant) + others through Hyde

Wut?!
is the new Vessel of Vinktar flask not even worth it? since it no longer converts physical dmg to lightning how do we leech?
"
vvarior wrote:

Its because the damage from added fire is based off of a percentage of your base physical.
Whereas added chaos gives an x-y added value of chaos damage.
Since blade vortex's damage effectiveness is super low (30%); percentage conversion from base physical is the best choice.

We are already very tough with this build and, if anything, need to squeeze in more dps.

-------

"
CurlyWhiskers wrote:
is the new Vessel of Vinktar flask not even worth it? since it no longer converts physical dmg to lightning how do we leech?

The new vessel of Vinktar still converts physical.
There's 3 different kinds that can roll and conversion is one of them.

Cheers

Last edited by Azraphael on Jun 24, 2016, 7:45:46 PM
I'm a little unclear on the mechanics in BV curse setup - the cast is added to the overall counter but from my limited testing it's still a separate instance of a spell so once the duration of that particular cast is over you stop cursing mobs even though you keep refreshing your primary BV counter, correct?

Second, would Diamond flask be a good option for SC instead of Basalt? My flask setup will likely be Vinktar // Diamond (or Basalt) // Rumi's // Atziri' Promise // Seething Divine. Is Atziri a good fit here? My liquidity is in a bit of a bind at the moment so I can't afford Taste of Hate just yet.
7463WE
"
Bawtzki wrote:
I'm a little unclear on the mechanics in BV curse setup - the cast is added to the overall counter but from my limited testing it's still a separate instance of a spell so once the duration of that particular cast is over you stop cursing mobs even though you keep refreshing your primary BV counter, correct?

Correct.

Last edited by XJH on Jul 10, 2016, 4:11:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info