[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

May i ask why are you guys using facebreakers?

Also, is it actually better to buy the flasks before carcass, divinarius and rathpith? i feel like i need the equipment the most
Last edited by TheRossoneriGuy on Jun 21, 2016, 11:36:12 PM
"

Also, is it actually better to buy the flasks before carcass, divinarius and rathpith? i feel like i need the equipment the most

I would put vinktar as top priority,
"
GreyGoose wrote:
"

The cheapest one in market right now is 112c, should i wait for the Price to drop a bit?
Last edited by TheRossoneriGuy on Jun 22, 2016, 2:25:26 AM
"
"
GreyGoose wrote:
"

The cheapest one in market right now is 112c, should i wait for the Price to drop a bit?

You should definitely get a vinktars ASAP. Shit is important.
ground out phantasmagoria for the ToH div card. Managed to drop 2, snapped up the others for 18c or less (on HC). Can't for the life of me find a decently priced vessel of vinktar, so I was wondering how hard is that map to run with this build? any of you guys have experience with it?
What would be a cheap replacement for the vinktar leech? Atziris Promise has some leech. Are there any other ways to get some leech going besides the warlords mark curse?
"
Recap wrote:
What would be a cheap replacement for the vinktar leech? Atziris Promise has some leech. Are there any other ways to get some leech going besides the warlords mark curse?

Warlord's mark + Atziri's is enough to deal with mid tier maps. Even on hexproof maps I felt mostly fine
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
I played this build and died on the first week of prophecy hc at lvl 80. I rerolled and now back to lvl 75. I have 9/150 chaos in my Vinktar's fund. lol. I got an Exalt but it's not worth a lot in phc.

Last edited by nheowitzki on Jun 22, 2016, 9:24:10 PM
"
"
GreyGoose wrote:
"

Well, like others said, vessel isn't REQUIRED for the build to work at all it's just really good and one of the first uniques i would buy for the build.

When I got it the price was around 3ex. No idea how's the market now and if the price is dropping.
I bought one yesterday for 1ex 30c, pretty good I would say
Last edited by TheRossoneriGuy on Jun 23, 2016, 2:16:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info