[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
xNyss wrote:
maybe should i use marohi if i didnt get disfavor? marohi have free aoe :\

If I were in ur shoes, I would stick with Marohi Erqi until you can buy a Disfavour.
Throw Jeweler Orbs at it until it is 6 socketed and then try to 6L it.
Should you hit a 5L, sell the Disfavour.
After you sold it buy a new one and repeat said steps. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Sep 14, 2016, 7:00:21 PM
is this build still UBER Izzy and atziri viable?
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:

I haven't done Atziri yet, but I just cleared uber lab for the first time this league with this build.

Facetanked him with 5k life, 7k armour, unbuffed, level 80. I have pretty shitty gear, and it was pretty easy.
Last edited by spartanreborn on Sep 15, 2016, 2:16:03 AM
I have never cleared the "Hall Of Grandmasters" unique map, is this build viable to do so with :) ?
I tried once with a Bladefall Trapper and almost did it, but it's a hard map :P
-Nerf
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:

Ofc it still is. :)

"
robin_nerf wrote:
I have never cleared the "Hall Of Grandmasters" unique map, is this build viable to do so with :) ?
I tried once with a Bladefall Trapper and almost did it, but it's a hard map :P

I wouldn't do Hall as melee build in general.
You usually want to offscreen the exiles.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Thank you :)

What about a "Devoto's Devotion" as helm ? A good idea ?
-Nerf
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:

End-game Labyrinth is easy enough provided you don't get him on a day where he has OP charges. He'll one shot you if you don't have something like 6.5k life. Even then it gets sketchy AF. I have 8.5k life with stacked defenses at level 97 and he's still hairy to deal with when he's got those stupid charges. Every other variant he's a cakewalk, just watch out for those charges.

Atziri is a cakewalk. Uber Atziri is a lot harder, with the trio being really difficult to deal with (hello, melee). Still, it's doable, you just actually have to work at it.

This build shreds through T15 (haven't yet tried the T16 bosses or the Shaper) maps and just about every content the game has. The only struggles are the ones faced by all melee. That's offset a bit by the use of totems and BOTB, but still, some bosses pose a challenge (like the Ringwald wannabe and his stupid OP ray of wolves).
Deliver pain exquisite
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Thank you :)

What about a "Devoto's Devotion" as helm ? A good idea ?

You need resists and the slots on your helmet provide that. Also no life roll. Also attack speed does not favor this build as EQ aftershocks are on their own timer. A solid rare is way better imo. Might be good for mid level mapping for the movement speed if nothing else.
Deliver pain exquisite
_Tiem are you using the Juggernaut variation of this build? If so, would you mind posting your stats and maybe gear? I'm curious about how it compares to the Berserker.
Last edited by Therms on Sep 16, 2016, 11:47:43 AM
Any recomendation of enchants on gear that is obvious better then others ?
I know that best enchant on a helm is EQ Duration/Damage/Radius.

EDIT : Btw I just finished Uber lab today and got 2 extra ascendancy points and put it on the War Cry duration-skills, but I dont notice any difference in War Cry Duration as it says? I guess it means longer uptime on Enduring Cry ?
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Sep 16, 2016, 2:41:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info