[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Wouldent the ancestral warchief get even more damage if it's linked with Melee Damage On Full Life instead of the weapon elemental damage ? (I see that every ancestral warchief build is using Melee Damage On Full Life)

Great build btw :) !!
-Nerf
Again: PLEASE read the top of the build section guys and girls! :P
I'm only answering questions here, not ingame and not via pm!
That being said here a PM I'm going to copy pasta in here to get it answered.

"
Derti wrote:

at what point do you think it would be safe to head into something like atziri with this build?
im sittin at 5500 health and only up to around 24k dps on my EQ and another 18k on ancestral chieftan. my kaom;s primacy is only a 4l atm as its the best i could get. any suggestion? oh and my res are all capped except for chaos... which is at -18% ... tought one to get up there while capping the rest.

Ur HP should be allright if ur not playing careless.
The tooltip you listed is with AoE i guess?
Would like to get the numbers with conc. effect please! :)
Chaos res. is something you can cap. very endgame.

"
robin_nerf wrote:
Wouldent the ancestral warchief get even more damage if it's linked with Melee Damage On Full Life instead of the weapon elemental damage ? (I see that every ancestral warchief build is using Melee Damage On Full Life)

Thx! :)
And no, I dont like Melee Damage On Full Life cuz if you only get scratched once by a tiny little bit ur gemslot is wasted.
I prefer having safe and constand dmg. over the gamble that is Melee Damage On Full Life...

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Sep 12, 2016, 6:35:47 PM
"
robin_nerf wrote:

The totem has life (and not much of it). He may not even get a hit off before he takes damage so there goes that buff. That particular skill gem is only useful for CI characters as they are always technically on full life so you get 100% uptime.
Deliver pain exquisite
edited
Last edited by Manschie on Sep 13, 2016, 7:00:35 AM
5L atziri disfavor vs 6L Marohi Karui which is better ?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

Dunno tbh.
My guess would be Disfavour tho cuz it does have way higher pDPS + bleed.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Would you say that now after the big nerf in 2.4 erthquake is still better then cyclone?
Thanks for your answer.
"
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

Dunno tbh.

Pretty sure it was discussed earlier in the thread that 5l Disfavour > 6l Hezmana/Marohi, but not by that much. You really want the 6l Disfavour for the big numbers.
Last edited by Clerith on Sep 13, 2016, 11:08:41 AM
"
Runner00 wrote:
Would you say that now after the big nerf in 2.4 erthquake is still better then cyclone?
Thanks for your answer.

Both are perfectly fine and viable to use.
It's player preference imo. :)

"
Clerith wrote:
"
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

Dunno tbh.

Pretty sure it was discussed earlier in the thread that 5l Disfavour > 6l Hezmana/Marohi, but not by that much. You really want the 6l Disfavour for the big numbers.

Yeh I also had that feeling but wasn't sure so I didn't want to say anything wrong here.
Thx for telling and yeh for the really big deep you obv. really want that 6L Disfavour.

maybe should i use marohi if i didnt get disfavor? marohi have free aoe :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info