[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

Ok, my Berserker in the league is a big boy now and he went and done all of T16 and the Shaper.

I'm going to make a thread for that version of the build and all that.

The relevance of it for the Scion: partial stun immunity is fine! As long as you can't get stunned during mapping, the bosses are easy enough to deal with. Trading 1 flask slot for 5 skill points is a good deal.

Phoenix: with the SR-CwC setup I didn't even notice the stun on Phoenix. Pre-cast a whole lot of Icestorms on the center of the room before approaching him and then it doesn't matter if he stuns you briefly with his melee attack.

The only place in T16 where stun mattered was Chimera's fog phase, just as I predicted. But that's what the flasks are for.

Go ahead and use SR-CwC and Jugg, drop US and reroute the points to the things listed on the previous page. I'm going to change this build to Elenaut officially when I get time to play my Scion to verify that I'm not missing anything.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 26, 2016, 1:40:42 PM
Thanks for the reply.

"
SR doesn't ignite.

Sorry this is basic game mechanics stuff but my thought was more towards the shock giving dmg bonus to icestorm. My char screen says 9% chance to ignite/freeze and 5% chance to shock on SR, from the elementalist node and something else. Would it still show up on the character screen if it doesn't work? Hmm on second thought it doesn't show on the tooltip, only char screen odd.

Ugg I hate to give up perandus. Guess I'll be trying to corrupt some Astramentis and hope to win the lotto lol.
How about I got this
and go with Elementalist + Inquistor ?
"
kurtkage wrote:

Sorry this is basic game mechanics stuff but my thought was more towards the shock giving dmg bonus to icestorm. My char screen says 9% chance to ignite/freeze and 5% chance to shock on SR, from the elementalist node and something else. Would it still show up on the character screen if it doesn't work? Hmm on second thought it doesn't show on the tooltip, only char screen odd.

Ugg I hate to give up perandus. Guess I'll be trying to corrupt some Astramentis and hope to win the lotto lol.

Your chance to shock isn't going to do anything unless you do lightning damage, or have a way to shock on non-lightning damage. If you're running this build, any lightning damage you have is incidental and you're not going to shock anything that you wouldn't OMGWTFBBQPWN off your basic damage. Bosses have such high HP that you won't have a long enough shock duration to ever see the status ailment take effect.
"
Kollita wrote:
How about I got this
and go with Elementalist + Inquistor ?

The best thing to do with Skyforth for this build is... sell it and buy yourself a whole set of godly gear! :))) You will benefit far more from doing that then from anything you can add to the build with those boots. See Q&A.

But if you really want to use Skyforth then Slayer looks better than Inquisitor.
Welcome Marauder (Berserker) to the family!

Demo video: T16 boss run

This is my current project in the Breach league. It doesn't mean that it's the new best version of the build, I just like trying a new class in every league.
When do you think you'll have time to update the build?
"
JustBeingZack wrote:

Not sure, but hopefully soon. I just need Chayula in the Breach league to be done with all major goals there, then I can revisit the Scion. I'll have more time to play around New Year's.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
JustBeingZack wrote:

Not sure, but hopefully soon. I just need Chayula in the Breach league to be done with all major goals there, then I can revisit the Scion. I'll have more time to play around New Year's.

Awesomeness! Appreciate all the work you guide makers do for the community!
thoughts on incorporating

I'm playing with the idea of CwC + SR, and it seems insanely more responsive. Was looking at the tradeoff of
vs
....is Pyre better?

Thanks in advance. This is a very fun and powerful build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info